Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Glocks = junk
    That made my day!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Glocks = junk
      with the 700k guns on back order, maybe HK should take notes
      Last edited by War Machine; 01-26-2013, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        with he 700k guns on back order, maybe HK should take notes
        lol,exactly! Glocks aren't fancy or pretty,but they are great pistols.
        satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Sounds like another excuse for CTD to fuck people over.

Comment

Damn, there are some glock haters in here. They are good guns. I'm a fan of them. And I might have a bit too much money in my 34. Maybe I can get the money out of it now!
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
              Damn, there are some glock haters in here. They are good guns. I'm a fan of them.
              I'm not a fan either but they are a respectable as far as reliability goes. For me personally than fell weird and do not point naturally at all.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                I'm not a fan either but they are a respectable as far as reliability goes. For me personally than feel weird and do not point naturally at all.
                Fixed....

And that would be some of the reason that I have a LOT of money in my glock. It points normal now.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Sig all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Sounds like another excuse for CTD to fuck people over.
                    Ha!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I like my glock 20, but it doesn't even compare to my HK's.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                        Sig all the way!
                        I love the shit outta my p226 e2 9mm. So much I want one in. 40 and. 357 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Not if you have a near BNIB .40 cal full size gen3 sitting in the safe with 3 magazines that you need to sell. Sounds like mine may go to market in about a month when the counters are dry.
                          If you decide to hook a brotha up I'll buy it if it's reasonably priced.
                          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                          '13 Dodge Cummins
                          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

glocks suck.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I always love the glock hate. It makes me feel warm inside to know others are butt hurt because a good pistol can be purchased for $500 and will last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                                I always love the glock hate. It makes me feel warm inside to know others are butt hurt because a good pistol can be purchased for $500 and will last forever.
                                I'll give you a box of cast bullets and you demonstrate how long your glock lasts
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X