No announcement yet.

9mm ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are getting restocked. I picked up three 250 rd .40 last week.

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
      Had they previously been out and just hot this in?

I'm wondering if Walmart is restocking ammo of if your location had just not been depleted yet.

Marcus
      They are getting re-stocked. They have a 3 box/person/day limit now though. I picked up 3 boxes of .223 this morning and have a friend on his way to pick up 3 more for me. .43/round isn't bad. Its serbian ammo, PPU.
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
        So was your order getting processed?
        The rep wasn't sure when it would be processed.

Comment

Everyone must be catching up. My Silver state 5.56 is moving now.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
            The rep wasn't sure when it would be processed.
            Great ! I ordered some yesterday.
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Called Atlantic Tactical. They did charge me on Tuesday. I'm gonna just let it ride and if ammo goes up, I saved money.

Comment

9mm at Walmart on frankford/Marsh lane.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  Called Atlantic Tactical. They did charge me on Tuesday. I'm gonna just let it ride and if ammo goes up, I saved money.
                  Yep, they called me back this afternoon and stated they charge it up front and that I can cancel my order anytime for a full refund. I did switch my order to the 124gr 9mm instead of the 147, saved me $10 and if nothing happens in a month or so, I'll probably just cancel.

She couldn't even ballpark when backorders would start to get filled.

Comment

I just noticed that Cabelas completely removed 9mm and 22LR ammo from their website. Didn't have a chance to check other caliber, just noticed these 2 right off...

Guess they aren't accepting backorder orders...
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                        I just noticed that Cabelas completely removed 9mm and 22LR ammo from their website. Didn't have a chance to check other caliber, just noticed these 2 right off...

Guess they aren't accepting backorder orders...
                        I noticed that too. I'm not happy with them. A few weeks ago the majority of their bulk ammo listings said they were on backorder. I checked on 01.25.13 and the 9mm Fed American Eagle 500 round cans no longer said they were on backorder, so I ordered 1 and some other bullets. It wasn't until they emailed me my receipt that the backordered notation was there. I got an email this week saying my other bullets were ready to be picked-up, but it said the tentitive date on the 9mm is 02.123.13. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling I'll be getting another email saying it's going to take longer.

Comment

Buy 9mm Luger Ammo at SGAmmo. We offer high quality and affordable ammo that is ready to fire right when you get it. Buy bulk ammunition at discount prices now!

Just keep visiting this page. They get new stuff in every day and they had 15 different varieties a couple of days ago. I get my orders in three to five days. They keep getting more and more I guess because they are finally breaking out the smaller quantities.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                            I noticed that too. I'm not happy with them. A few weeks ago the majority of their bulk ammo listings said they were on backorder. I checked on 01.25.13 and the 9mm Fed American Eagle 500 round cans no longer said they were on backorder, so I ordered 1 and some other bullets. It wasn't until they emailed me my receipt that the backordered notation was there. I got an email this week saying my other bullets were ready to be picked-up, but it said the tentitive date on the 9mm is 02.123.13. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling I'll be getting another email saying it's going to take longer.
                            I was looking for 6.5 Creedmoor ammo and Cabelas showed they had it in stock. I added 15 boxes to my cart, but when I viewed my cart and calculated shipping, it showed Backorder. Thought maybe they didn't have 15 boxes, so I kep reducing the number in my cart but with same results. Still shows In Stock on the ammo page after I cancelled the order...

Figured I would just stick with finding it in the store since their site can't be relied on to show correct stock status.
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Just called and cancelled. They have no idea when this stuff is going to be in stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X