Big Thumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
    Looks like we got two places. Buzzo, how does your schedule look for Sunday?
    Ill double check but sunday should be fine. Im doing some running around and I will get the details before this evening.

Comment

• I have no dog in this fight.. im just amused that a stock bottom end ls3 is causing so much drama...

Also.. amazes me how RACING turns to fighting the second 2 people cant agree.

makes me glad no one wants to kick my ass
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Is this When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong - Ford vs Chevy Edition?
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Is this When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong - Ford vs Chevy Edition?
          they aint representin... they aint keepin it reeayal..!!

2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• They need to put that "stock" ls3 in the world record books... 5.30's is scooting for a "stock" motor.
            2004 Cobra
            www.boostedgt.com
            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              Ill double check but sunday should be fine. Im doing some running around and I will get the details before this evening.
              Let me know... Apparently I'm the promoter or some shit. Lmao.
              2004 Cobra
              www.boostedgt.com
              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                They need to put that "stock" ls3 in the world record books... 5.30's is scooting for a "stock" motor.
                the motor came directly out of my car. The only difference was the cam was changed to the old cam that was in it before i went Fi.. the bottom end is 100% factory stock. i watched it come out of my car and go into the truck.. unless they did something sneaky in between..

again.. i have no dog in the fight.. just saying what i know about my old motor.
                2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• So is this now the "Fighting Lounge" or is it still the "Racing Lounge"? Hope nobody gets F'd up too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                    So is this now the "Fighting Lounge" or is it still the "Racing Lounge"? Hope nobody gets F'd up too bad.
                    The lounges are right next door to each other, sometimes that door separating the two gets opened!
                    Last edited by Slow Five-O; 05-30-2013, 05:02 PM.
                    2014 GT
                    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• my question is... how the fuck did 2 people racing end up with 2 differnt people fighting?

only on dfw mustangs.. im glad no one wants to kick my ass
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• My location is out. Sorry guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                          my question is... how the fuck did 2 people racing end up with 2 differnt people fighting?

only on dfw mustangs.. im glad no one wants to kick my ass
                          Fransis said he was gonna bust me in my mouth first time he saw me. He saw me and did no such. Then turned into a bet. I upped the bet. Now its to the point he wants to schedule something. Since I have made it very clear I have nothing to prove but will gladly accept I have offered several diff venues and meetings none of which he can or will make. I wont drive 3 hrs round trip to go to a biased location for a 30sec fight no matter the amount. Now its turned into this.

Comment

• Originally posted by G.. View Post
                            Fransis said he was gonna bust me in my mouth first time he saw me. He saw me and did no such. Then turned into a bet. I upped the bet. Now its to the point he wants to schedule something. Since I have made it very clear I have nothing to prove but will gladly accept I have offered several diff venues and meetings none of which he can or will make. I wont drive 3 hrs round trip to go to a biased location for a 30sec fight no matter the amount. Now its turned into this.
                            Wow.. I guess the sneaky jew in me wouldnt warn a mother fucker i was going to punch them in the mouf im also glad no one wants to kick my ass.. I guess im just that likeable silly trouble makers
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

My location is out. Sorry guys.
                              With this being said. Chris, I'm letting this hang since scheduling is so hard and every place Ive offered he has decline. I have made several attempts to give him oppurtunity. When it happens it happens. Im done with trying to schedule or giving the oppurtunities, but my bet still stands if your interested. Im done poluting the racing bench with this bull shit. Im all for the shit talking and "razzing" but all these idol meaningless threats that will never be should be reserved for face to face time.

Comment

My location is out. Sorry guys.
                                And thanks for trying Billy.

Comment

Working...
                                X