No announcement yet.

Tex275 Oct 5th $3500 to win @ Ennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't have anything for them, I just wanna run with them once!
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Will motorplex tech allow you to run with the regulator on firewall ?

Comment

I went 8.60's in the 1/4 there, they didn't say anything before. All that's gotta be changed now anyhow. I've been meaning to change it.
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
          Leave the man alone. You aint got a dog in the fight.

Comment

It was just a question for the owner . That's not a crime ...

Comment

It was just a question for the owner . That's not a crime ...
              I didn't say it was a crime, but then again, it is. I can guarantee you, you can find shit on any heads up outlaw car that don't fit NHRA, even the ones you used to drive and race. He posted a pic cause he is proud of his ride and then somebody has to pull the NHRA trumph card out. Peace out.

Comment

I don't have a car and probably will never have a car than can compete in that class . I'm just good friends with the Tommy and Chace camp . I just saw the pic of the fuel system and made a comment . Didn't want him to get DQ from a tech guy with a chip on his shoulder . I seen cars at Ducks race with the same style setup and nothing was said . I wouldn't want him or anybody loose a race because someone protested the setup .

Comment

I don't have a car and probably will never have a car than can compete in that class . I'm just good friends with the Tommy and Chace camp . I just saw the pic of the fuel system and made a comment . Didn't want him to get DQ from a tech guy with a chip on his shoulder . I seen cars at Ducks race with the same style setup and nothing was said . I wouldn't want him or anybody loose a race because someone protested the setup .
                  Understood. This is a mute point. There was really no point in bringing it up.

Comment

LsX block? Damn$$$
                    I need to upgrade my stock block crap.
                    Looks good nagger!

Comment

very nice Bryan!

Good luck!

Comment

That is one of the things that was never changed. It was there when he bought the truck but never moved. It's changed now to the front of the engine.

Comment

Tex275 parking area will be open at 4 and racing will start at 6.

Comment

are most of the 275 guys showing up? i'm going to be there.

should be another fun night as long as the entire dfw5.0 board doesnt show up for tnt. fuckin lame

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              are most of the 275 guys showing up? i'm going to be there.

should be another fun night as long as the entire dfw5.0 board doesnt show up for tnt. fuckin lame
                              Why was that lame?

Comment

can someone explain to me how the 275 races are ran so i can know wtf is going on this time?

Comment

Working...
                                X