No announcement yet.

Cruise Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn out was not huge but still a fun event. Was happy pulling a 8.72 with the Powerstroke.

Any one get pictures or videos of the black 08 crew cab per chance??

Comment

Originally posted by LX88Pony View Post
      Turn out was not huge but still a fun event. Was happy pulling a 8.72 with the Powerstroke.

Any one get pictures or videos of the black 08 crew cab per chance??
      the black harley lifted. suprised the hell out of me. badass truck and pretty damn quick

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
        the black harley lifted. suprised the hell out of me. badass truck and pretty damn quick

That would be the one

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
          In a nutshell life happened. My trailer was stolen, my pickup that I used to tow with got traded in for an econobox for better gas mileage, my car now sits rotting in a storage unit in Florida and I live in California now. Life has taken me very far away from my friends and the things I used to do and enjoy.
          Still in San Diego area?

Comment

I wish I could have made it, it was such a perfect day for it.
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
              Not quick enough lol

Comment

Was a fun day. Even without my car. My buddies 86GT ran a best time of 7.57 at 96mph. Was tfhe first time on the track in years and with nitrous.
                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Special thanks to Brooks for having these events, hope you still do them and cant wait till your back behind the wheel hopefully soon. It was good to meet everyone my car rans good its personal best. But owe alot to Brooks hes the mad scientists behind my car and hes worked a lot with me since I picked up racing again and taught me a ton over the last few yrs Thanks Brooks

Comment

It was a good day, no real leaks or down time! There needs to be some sort of draw to stir people up, only 4 for the bracket race, nothing for King. What could be added to bring people out? Index classes? 7.50 8.00? Would be nice to see more show up... And the early Stangs were represented good, I enjoyed the blue one!
                    Last edited by Rustang; 10-07-2013, 01:54 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe a wet t-shirt contest?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rustang View Post
                        It was a good day, no real leaks or down time! There needs to be some sort of draw to stir people up, only 4 for the bracket race, nothing for King. What could be added to bring people out? Index classes? 7.50 8.00? Would be nice to see more show up... And the early Stangs were represented good, I enjoyed the blue one!
                        a weekend that doesn't have so much going on. It just seemed like everything fell on this weekend. Also maybe promote to other sites and let them know to come out to help out on car count. Like the ls1 peeps. Even though a lot of them are on here lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustang View Post
                          I was out at ennis along with 50+ other mustangs on Saturday for the Mustang vs Camaro challenge. There were about 35 camaros. And it rain on us for an hour or so. It was a decent turnout. But weather kept a lot of people away.
                          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Here are a couple of SEB and me.
                            Courtesy of joes01bullitt....thanks homie.

Comment

It was good to see everyone out there. There's a lot of things working against us for the recent cruises.

ALL of the boards are dead, not just this one - so it's not a DFWMustangs problem, but a problem that's widespread. Give it time, and it will be back to 'normal'. Having said that, the cruise wasn't as bad as it's portrayed. There were cars all along the fence, and through most of the middle of the pits - there just wasn't a lot of cars in the staging lanes. It took most of the day, but towards 1:00-2:00, it was bumpin' pretty good.

Either way, sooner or later it will be back to normal - we just have to stick with it.

Comment

U ahd a good time brooks. Thanks again for another cruise. It was a decent amount and yeah there has been a slight decline but there was alot going on this weekend which didnt help. I will keep coming cause I enjoy this site. I have met alot of great people even though a few of yall thought I was mexican lol thanks again brooks
                                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                                X