Olympic Weightlifting Seminar with national medalist Derek Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Weightlifting Seminar with national medalist Derek Johnson

The gym I'm at is hosting a seminar with Texas Barbell Club team member and American record holder, Derrick Johnson.

Those who know him know he is beyond passionate about weightlifting and progressing the sport here in the states.

His seminars are highly informative and more than just a clang and bang session. He goes in depth about mobility, injury prevention, and posture and those alone are said to be worth the price of the seminar.

The cost is $160 and we are about 2/3 full right now. Feel free to message me or email info@crossfit972.com with any questions.

On Dec 6th, 2014 Crossfit 972 is hosting an Olympic Weightlifting seminar led by member of the National Champion Texas Barbell Club, USAW Level 5 Coach, American Record Holder, and 11th place finisher at IWF's World Championsihips Derrick Johnson. This seminar will focus on mobility, injury prevention, and stability in addition to clean & jerk and snatch technique. This seminar is geared towards lifters of all levels as Derrick will have much to share with everyone. There will be a lunch break but bringing snacks would be smart. Following the seminar will be a Q&A session.? Terms of Enrollment are as follows - enrollment fee of $160/person must?be paid in full (in person or online via paypal)?to secure enrollment. Paypal ID andy@crossfit972.com - cancellations are not permitted a week from the event - enrollment may be transferred to another party if you are unable to attend - participants will receive 5 free drop ins to CF972 - t-shirt specific to this event will be on sale for $25. your gender and size must be left in notes to ensure we have a shirt your size. For more information on Derrick Johnson visit?https://www.facebook.com/PhxRises/info?ref=page_internal

Thanks

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

http://www.barbellrevolution.com Check out what was captured when Barbell Revolution got to go inside a training session with the Kings of Weightlifting Kend...
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

I've always wanted to attend one of these. We have Chad Vaughan here in Austin. Maybe one day I'll get over the "I'll figure it out myself" attitude and attend one. Good post. Anybody into lifting, not just Oly lifters or body builders could get a lot out of something like this.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
      X