Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody frequent OnTarget in Benbrook???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody frequent OnTarget in Benbrook???

Originally posted by Denny
    I went by it when it was still smoking a little. The guy at the gas station said that even the dancers at the titty bar a few buildings down were even out there watching.
    That's a brothel dude
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Rounds cooking off means there's projectiles everywhere for the taking.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Rounds cooking off means there's projectiles everywhere for the taking.
        You're beating off at the thought of collecting the brass, aren't you...?
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I went by it when it was still smoking a little. The guy at the gas station said that even the dancers at the titty bar a few buildings down were even out there watching.
          Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          That's a brothel dude
          I'm not going to ask how you know, but...
          The TU Club has quite a reputation, and not a good one. I went in there once, years ago, and it still haunts me. Shit, now I'm gonna have to drink tonight.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
          X