Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I am so glad that after reading all the posts I am not the only guy that thinks that douchebag arborist needed a better beating then he got.

What man sends their woman to investigate a knock at the door or even a strange noise at 3 FUCKING AM IN THE MORNING?

$60,000 engagement ring and making it rain when he buys pizza? What a fucking moron. The chic should have shot his douchebag ass too. My bet is he does not even own a gun but that only she does. Or did, cause POPO has her pistol lost for ages.
    Maybe the front door was right near the kitchen? JK, this girl kicks ass, at least someone in the house hold has balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
      x2 again

And get a real dog!
      I totaly forgot about the faggot dog
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        MANY many many many MANY men are this way. He probably bought her the gun to protect him with LOL
        Fuck that! My wife knows to get the fuck out of my way if some shit doesn't even smell right much less some legit noises in the middle of the night. On a few occassions we have found ourselves in less than favorable spots and she knows that when I grab her and move her behind me that there is a real reason.

That is a man's biggest purpose in life, to protect his wife/family at all costs. I can not expect my wife to make me sammiches on command and BJs when I say so if I am a bitch and don't do my duties as a man.

This thread is going into the "that guy" thread. lol

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
          I bet if they were already married, she would have let the perp beat her dude to death before she shot him. It would have taken decades off her get rich plan.
          well played

"here take the ring, just beat that bitches ass"...."oh sorry, deals off (Bang)"

"I AM RICH BICH"

Comment

...making it rain when he buys pizza?
            LMAO! This had me rolling.

Comment

this thread is getting funnier by the minute

Comment

Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
                x2

Also, real men don't send (or let) their wives to the door at 3AM!

Glad that they were armed and that she had the good sense to find and use a firearm.
                That's what I was thinking. Good to hear the guy got what he deserved.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

[QUOTE=kbscobravert;175622]Fuck that! My wife knows to get the fuck out of my way if some shit doesn't even smell right much less some legit noises in the middle of the night. On a few occassions we have found ourselves in less than favorable spots and she knows that when I grab her and move her behind me that there is a real reason.

That is a man's biggest purpose in life, to protect his wife/family at all costs. I can not expect my wife to make me sammiches on command and BJs when I say so if I am a bitch and don't do my duties as a man .

Agreed ! If there is a knock at my door any time of day my wife just looks at me and waits . I answer the door at noon with my pistol and I live in a good hood . Be prepared (boy scott moto) and I live by it and my gun .
                  Big Rooster Racing

Comment

[QUOTE=dumpycapri85;175718]
                    Fuck that! My wife knows to get the fuck out of my way if some shit doesn't even smell right much less some legit noises in the middle of the night. On a few occassions we have found ourselves in less than favorable spots and she knows that when I grab her and move her behind me that there is a real reason.

That is a man's biggest purpose in life, to protect his wife/family at all costs. I can not expect my wife to make me sammiches on command and BJs when I say so if I am a bitch and don't do my duties as a man .

Agreed ! If there is a knock at my door any time of day my wife just looks at me and waits . I answer the door at noon with my pistol and I live in a good hood . Be prepared (boy scott moto) and I live by it and my gun .
                    remind me to never knock on your door!

Comment

[QUOTE=80coupe;175723]
                      Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post

remind me to never knock on your door!
                      You don't have to worry Clint , if you don't deserve a bullit I won't throw one to you .
                      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

That bitch is fine and didn't crack under pressure. Of course I would have shot his worthless, pussiefied ass too...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

She's looking to sell pictures now:
                          The Florida beauty queen who gunned down a home intruder with her pink .38-caliber handgun is looking to capitalize on the deadly shooting, demanding at least $1,500 for a racy photo of herself posing with the weapon.
                          Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22...#ixzz1HY4I2p00
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

lol

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

Someone has to pay for the pizza!

Comment

Is anyone else finding this whole story odd? I'm going to ASSume and form my own opinion, and believe this was a drug deal gone bad or something. They are covering something up.

Comment

Working...
                                X