Comment

• Well that doesn't suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Well that doesn't suck.

This does lol ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I’ve finally been able to get around town now. Had to down load the latest revision of software for the trans and bam, it started shifting right. I fixed some weird turn signal issues, cleaning up wiring and sorting out oil and exhaust leaks. Paint arrived this week so now I need to push and get the body work knocked out.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Build has stalled slightly. I pulled the 4r70w out and stuck in a 94/95 T5, billet flywheel, spec stg 2 clutch. Upgraded my pedals with the Mustang Steve roller bearing kit and cable. First test drive the trans won’t shift into 2nd or 4th so I suspect trashed synchros or shift forks. Also once over about 40mph it bangs and clangs. I picked up a rebuild kit and will do some beef up mods to it. I’ve been building on another mustang for a friend along with getting my in-laws 82 Capri restored to a running and driving state (swapped the motor and did T5, rebuild suspension and brake systems). I’ve been busy, just not necessarily on my shit.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Want to take a ride in my 92 and give me your thoughts on it? Mostly the tune is pretty good, could likely be better but it's running better than it ever has. Since your daily is a fox I'd like to hear what you think on mine.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  Want to take a ride in my 92 and give me your thoughts on it? Mostly the tune is pretty good, could likely be better but it's running better than it ever has. Since your daily is a fox I'd like to hear what you think on mine.
                  I haven’t messed with my fox in months. It sat all summer with a dead fuel pump, I got it swapped out and basically put the car in storage right away.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                  X