No announcement yet.

Jerry Jones Fires Entire Coaching Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good, i'm sure they will hammer out a long term deal, but he should have taken the cash they were offering. I hope he gets mad and doesn't play. I have faith in C. Rush!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• The Cowboys are only screwing themselves... the prices only go one direction, should have paid him what he wanted at the beginning of last year and he'd be cheaper.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        The Cowboys are only screwing themselves... the prices only go one direction, should have paid him what he wanted at the beginning of last year and he'd be cheaper.
        I believe they wanted to see what he would do and he do 8-8.
        Fuck him, hes good but he ain't got no rong or deserves top 5 much less top ten (he's 11 I believe). Pay him what he's worth and being a Boy's fan, he ain't done shit.
        Now, I know he wasn't solely responsible for the record, but every game he was missing throws and I watched every fucking game.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Cooper has agreed to 5 year 100m contract.

Sidenote: Brady released statement that he's leaving Pats. Chargers and Bucs were mentioned in yahoo article as being possible teams interested.
          Last edited by johnboy; 03-17-2020, 02:25 PM. Reason: Fat fingers
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by johnboy View Post
            Cooper has agreed to 5 year 100m contract.

Sidenote: Brady released statement that he's leaving Pats. Chargers and Bucs were mentioned in yahoo article as being possible teams interested.
            Buc's have plenty of money but, I believe LA Chargers would be better for him, new stadium, hes in the glitzy LA scene, he and his wife spend a lot of time out there, so I'm sure that's where he'll wind up at.
            I believe Rivers or Newton wind up at TB...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Buc's have plenty of money but, I believe LA Chargers would be better for him, new stadium, hes in the glitzy LA scene, he and his wife spend a lot of time out there, so I'm sure that's where he'll wind up at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I think he made the right decision between TB and LAC. TB has weapons like Evans and Goodwin. Plus their division is likely more weaker and has a better chance to beat New Orleans.

Going to LAC would've been a nice Hollywood splash. However I don't think he alone would beat the Chiefs in the division.

The Quinn 5 year 70 Million surprised me. Figured he would get a contract, but not that big.

Losing Corey Littleton for the Rams will hurt us. Damn Raiders
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Jason Witten to Vegas Raiders for 4.75 million, 1 year contract.

Sean Lee staying on a 1 year 4.5 million deal
                  Last edited by johnboy; 03-17-2020, 09:35 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• The boys gunna get Clowney? I'm not sure if a top pass rushing end or a stud DT would help Tank more.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                      The boys gunna get Clowney? I'm not sure if a top pass rushing end or a stud DT would help Tank more.
                      They signed Gerald McCoy (DT) to a 3 yr deal.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        They signed Gerald McCoy (DT) to a 3 yr deal.
                        May be better than Malik Collins and not better than Quinn, but I think he was playing lights out for a contract, which he got...

Comment

Working...
                        X