ISO: Greenworks Dethatcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO: Greenworks Dethatcher

Does anyone have a Greenworks 14-Inch 10 Amp Corded Dethatcher they might want to rent for a day?

I'm rehabbing a lawn for an elderly neighbor and this machine is exactly what I need.

I know HD rents one but that thing is major overkill. Even the Sun Joe dethatcher with scarifier is overkill. It's a small front yard of Bermuda grass which is very thin to begin with plus the fact the thatch isn't allowing it to fully take in which means your machine won't be put under any stress or load.

If you've made it this far thanks for reading

I just got me a man-manual one today. My elder neighbor ask me about cleaning up his lawn and I need one of these, since I will always need one and dont want to buy a power one. Why not a cheaper manual one. I'll go half on one with you.

Comment

I never even considered a manual one because I'm trying to do the job in a quick hurry since its hot as fuck now.

Comment

For short runs and for st. Augustine grass. Detaching is more bad then good for this grass.

Comment

I've got the SunJoe unit and, from what I can tell, they are almost exactly the same as the Greenworks unit. To the point where I think they are just rebranded for Lowes or HD or Amazon. They do have a height adjustment on the front wheels to raise it up a couple inches or so. I'd loan you mine but I'm nowhere near the DFW area.

There's always a de-thatching rake!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I've got the SunJoe unit and, from what I can tell, they are almost exactly the same as the Greenworks unit. To the point where I think they are just rebranded for Lowes or HD or Amazon. They do have a height adjustment on the front wheels to raise it up a couple inches or so. I'd loan you mine but I'm nowhere near the DFW area.

There's always a de-thatching rake!
            You probably have the original SunJoe. It does look identical to the Greenworks underneath and has a round dial up top. Thanks for the offer

Comment

Just curious, why are you dethatching?
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'm detaching to remove old grass and to expose the soil to the sun better and any granules.

Comment

Working...
                X