No announcement yet.

www.foxnews.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we shall see my friend. your worst nightmare is coming.

you are the new minority.

and again, i talk to the people i care about outside of this site, and they actually think the site mgmt is a bunch of pussies too. lol.

all good though, my internet browser has about 22 sites open right now, i just keep this one up for SMACK TALK.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Other sites need a token monkey too, we are more than willing to share!

Comment

bye lady.

you are giving me waaayyyyy too much attention.

i'm taken right now.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Nobody likely gives a fuck that you're on this site naynay, especially given that you're confined to this monkey cage. After all, it's not like you're of any importance for anything other than entertainment.

Meanwhile...Tick-Tock
          He don't get it, we come here just like a zoo, Watch the wild monkeys in the cage. Yhen we go home and the monkey is still in his cage waiting on the next crowd to walk by and tease him. We go on and hes stuck here as our play toy. I only come her to yank your chain, you never fail to take the bait. lol

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            you and sig are the only ones who typically respond. so it seems you do.

otherwise i'd just be talking and posting propoganda to myself like sc281, i kinda wish you'd stop responding.
            You are MY toy. I take you down snack you around and throw you back in your box tell I get bored again,

and its propaganda lol

Comment

The blatant racist overtones in this thread and many of the other ones is disgusting. It's no wonder no one comes here anymore. Rodney I don't know why you waste your time.

Comment

you truly have the worst english. worse than lincolnboy. my god man, drive that big rig to a community college and ask them to take you in.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  The blatant racist overtones in this thread and many of the other ones is disgusting. It's no wonder no one comes here anymore. Rodney I don't know why you waste your time.

So.. you work (or worked) around roughnecks and didn't go crazy from all the blatant racism?
                  WH

Comment

Trip must actually take this Smackatorium BS seriously, lol. Nothing wrong with that of course, but I seriously doubt naynay does and I know I certainly don't.

As I've posted before, naynay is fine by me and I think it's silly that he is confined to this playpen.

Comment

Monkeys in cages usually throw shit. Am I right.....
                      The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        As I've posted before, naynay is fine by me and I think it's silly that he is confined to this playpen.

He can only post in here?
                        WH

Comment

Correct

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            So.. you work (or worked) around roughnecks and didn't go crazy from all the blatant racism?
                            I worked around them in the field around the time period of 2005-2006 and no it never came up. In fact there was roughnecks that were of many different nationalities in the Barnett at that time. I don't respect people who can't make arguments without getting personal by any means including race. That's just me. I am talking about blatant racism, not racial jokes made by all parties.

Comment

Thanks Trip, in all honesty it's just a handful that make those totally racist statements, and i keep a mental checklist. the main difference between me and them, is that everyone knows who i am, and they hide behind screen names.

And as far as why i bother, this is still my home site. The owner Tyler Gardner doesn't have a spine.

He will let people post pictures and memes of disfigured babies and call them fleshlights, but i ruffle some feathers and he goes out of his way to ban me.

The best part is i got to watch him chase his tail for 2 weeks trying to figure out how to lock me into this forum. So now i just use it as my personal blog, and a place for my fans to contact me.

Rodney John Walter II on facebook if you ever wanna engage in normal convo's.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Like I said in another thread awhile back, I may not agree with you politically Rodney, but you would be a cool mofo to hang out with and drink some beers with. I have no doubt about it. That's why I hate politics, it makes things turn upside down.

Comment

Working...
                                X