Selling Two Glocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Two Glocks

Screw the classifieds! Selling two glocks - trying to thin the herd a bit with less cash coming in.

Gen 4 Glock 17 with Night Sights - Was a duty gun for a while and has been my carry gun for about a year. Normal wear, nothing crazy. Probably has around 1500 rounds through it. Comes with one mag and a case - No backstraps. I'm a certified glock armorer and I've detail stripped this gun, it is in great shape and ready to go - $450.

Gen 3 Glock 22 with Night Sights and Storm Lake 9mm conversion barrel - bought it from a buddy, it was just a range toy. He estimated 600rds - I've never shot it. It has an upgraded recoil spring. comes with four mags - three of which are 10 rounders. It is in really good shape. Storm lake barrel used but in good shape. $400 for the gun only and $450 will take the conversion barrel too.

I've got pictures of both that I'll add. May be easier to send over text.

Tell your buddies. If you sell one for me I'll send you enough skrilla for a Whataburger #2.
    2012 GT500

I do like Whataburger. I sold all my Glocks fast on TGT recently (two). They sold within 4 hours too. Crazy times.

Comment

Jeremy, my buddy might be interested, I connected ya'll on messenger so he could get some pics.

Comment

Miss my assholeface! Still have my Alien holsters!

Comment

Working...
        X