No announcement yet.

Revolvers anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Taurus M85 in .38 Special and a Ruger LCR .357 Magnum. I like revolves but just don't shoot or carry them often enough. Hoping to get a 3" Ruger SP101 sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      After owning several semi-auto various caliber handguns I picked up a Taurus 605 Poly Protector .357 magnum a couple years ago so I would have at least one wheel gun in the safe. Fiber optic front sight, great ergos, shoots really nice and feels like a quality piece. Not bad for $250 BNIB at the Dallas gun show
      I'd like to compare the trigger to my Taurus and LCR sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        That revolver rifle is cool.

BMC, please let me know how you like the Wrangler. I’m tempted to get one. I may get a Cricket rifle for my kiddo to start with.
        Will do!

Comment

This motherfucker isn't fun to shoot for long even with 135 grain reduced recoil. S&W 640-1

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            This motherfucker isn't fun to shoot for long even with 135 grain reduced recoil. S&W 640-1

Yikes! I bet that smarts.

I’m going to go to Eagle this next week and shoot the 657. I may need to rent the 686 and give it a whirl too.

I think my next revolver is going to be a SA Ruger Blackhawk. I keep hearing and reading good things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              I'd like to compare the trigger to my Taurus and LCR sometime.
              If you're asking if you can shoot mine...of course...say when and where and we'll figure something out. I was expecting the recoil to be much heavier than it was...not saying it wasn't snappy...its a .357 Magnum short barrel polymer..but it was nowhere near what I expected based on the general consensus that it would be a flame throwing cannon. Quite easy to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                If you're asking if you can shoot mine...of course...say when and where and we'll figure something out. I was expecting the recoil to be much heavier than it was...not saying it wasn't snappy...its a .357 Magnum short barrel polymer..but it was nowhere near what I expected based on the general consensus that it would be a flame throwing cannon. Quite easy to shoot.
                Really more of a dry fire to compare triggers. Although I wouldn't mind seeing the recoil differences between the two. We'll figure something out.

Comment

that rossi rifle is intriguing, but i'm not sure why

Comment

Working...
                  X