Man screw eBay!!! i totally got scammed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man screw eBay!!! i totally got scammed

Does it even matter if you do not have a return policy because i always make sure not to setup returns? i lost my apple ipad that i sold plus the money i was paid from a ebay appeals case because the buyer stated it wasn't working and claimed buyers protection against me. I TOTALLY GOT SCAMMED.

I sent messages to the buyer with no response and messages to the appeals case and still lost! what a bummer and i've been selling/buying on ebay since 2005. First time i really gotten screwed.

Free iPads for everyone i guess if you know how to work the system from honest sellers like me!

BTW eBay wasn't much help they are light on staff because of the corona virus

i lost money on shipping fee's, ebay fee's, paypal fee's! my paypal is in the negative until i refund paypal after they refunded the scammer! FUCK EBAY

Comment

Have you never received a damaged product from usps, fed ex, or usps?

I hate to say it, but that shit happens.

Sell local.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Have you never received a damaged product from usps, fed ex, or usps?

I hate to say it, but that shit happens.

Sell local.
        i sent my stuff with insurance from usps and still got fucked from ebay because of their buyers protection policy

Comment

Welcome to ebay where the buyer is 100% protected, and they fuck the people that keep them in business. I was a power seller, but once paypal hit and this bullshit happened on a regular basis, I quit.

They know buyers scam people and basically say that it's the cost of doing business.

Comment

What kind of user rating did the buyer have?

Comment

I pretty much only buy on there now for that reason.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

In the past 10 years I've bot from ebay twice. I will not sell there period.

Comment

I sold on fleabay for the last time this week as well. They fuck you so hard on shipping it is unbelievable. They quote the buyer one rate, collect that, and then you go to the actual shipper and get fucked with no recourse. I got tuned up for an extra $50 on 3 items.

I will either sell locally or just throw shit away from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    Welcome to ebay where the buyer is 100% protected, and they fuck the people that keep them in business. I was a power seller, but once paypal hit and this bullshit happened on a regular basis, I quit.

They know buyers scam people and basically say that it's the cost of doing business.
                    maybe i should get a bunch of free crap on there too! haha

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    What kind of user rating did the buyer have?
                    48 rating positive eBay member since Feb 24, 2017

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    I sold on fleabay for the last time this week as well. They fuck you so hard on shipping it is unbelievable. They quote the buyer one rate, collect that, and then you go to the actual shipper and get fucked with no recourse. I got tuned up for an extra $50 on 3 items.

I will either sell locally or just throw shit away from now on.
                    i only use flat rate usps shipping boxes because i know the prices on those as a seller

Last edited by scootro; 05-28-2020, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      In the past 10 years I've bot from ebay twice. I will not sell there period.
                      Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      I pretty much only buy on there now for that reason.
                      it's not worth buying on there anymore now that they charge you state taxes

Comment

For a while Amazon kicked their ass, then one day I compared two lists and Ebay destroyed them. I just go back and forth and comparison shop. I get the tax thing. I mean how could local stores compete with no tax and two day delivery. It was nice while it lasted but you know the governments going to get theirs, over and over and over again, but you know.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          For a while Amazon kicked their ass, then one day I compared two lists and Ebay destroyed them. I just go back and forth and comparison shop. I get the tax thing. I mean how could local stores compete with no tax and two day delivery. It was nice while it lasted but you know the governments going to get theirs, over and over and over again, but you know.
                          true and it was nice but paying taxes on used items from ebay sucks! haha

Comment

I've been a member on Ebay since 2001 and have 200 buys, never sold shit, you ain't fucking me up. I only buy from 100% rated sellers and power sellers and all must offer free shipping and free returns or I don't send money. I've only been screwed once, someone sent a Canadian DVD of Rounders, eh, I didn't bitch, just turned on the CC...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I've been a member on Ebay since 2001 and have 200 buys, never sold shit, you ain't fucking me up. I only buy from 100% rated sellers and power sellers and all must offer free shipping and free returns or I don't send money. I've only been screwed once, someone sent a Canadian DVD of Rounders, eh, I didn't bitch, just turned on the CC...
                              You don’t speak Canadien, eh? Or is it a dfwstangs issue?

CN

Comment

Working...
                              X