No announcement yet.

No thread about the Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump has never declared bankruptcy but his company has.

I like his comments on illegal aliens. It is a real uproar he has caused. Of course you will see his comments plastered all over by the liberals trying to discredit him. But you'll see very little about the well known news anchor in OKC who was recently hit and killed by an illegal who had been deported three times.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Comment

If he stays in the primaries will be entertaining to watch. From the little I've heard he seems like he'd attempt to do his bidding through EO's.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Trump has never declared bankruptcy but his company has.

I like his comments on illegal aliens. It is a real uproar he has caused. Of course you will see his comments plastered all over by the liberals trying to discredit him. But you'll see very little about the well known news anchor in OKC who was recently hit and killed by an illegal who had been deported three times.

Just like those crazy white boy that get off and then years later go on a shooting spree. This illegal immag. will always be a back and forth deal. US is going to have to some how learn to deal with living next to Mexico.

Comment

If we're worried about illegals coming here, job creation is a stupid goal to have.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              If we're worried about illegals coming here, job creation is a stupid goal to have.
              Really need to start going after the businesses hiring them, then no more illegal problem. Won't even need a fence, they won't bother. Been proven 1,000 times no money = no illegal.

Also give me trump to laugh at any day over the filth we have now
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X