Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile, In Chicago....

10 killed, 55 wounded in Fourth of July gun violence in Chicago

Chicago PD has posted a picture (above) of the suspect in all shootings..call if you have any information and remember, this flag should be considered armed and dangerous and waving..developing..

Holy shit! I liked how it was stated the numbers are better than last year. No way I hell would I live up north.

Comment

Popular night for murders in that town apparently, using fireworks as cover for gun violence.

Comment

Chicago Black Shootings

Dont't get upset..............thinning the breed source.

Comment

If they mail me an invoice for the expended ammo I will send a check to their gang to pay for it.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Well, in Chicago, killing a gang member is only an $18 fee. And you can mail that in.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Well, in Chicago, killing a gang member is only an $18 fee. And you can mail that in.
              Outstanding. Get me a mailing address and tell me who to write the check to.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                Outstanding. Get me a mailing address and tell me who to write the check to.

Naked Gun 33 1/3
                WH

Comment

Funeral homes have a tough time...

Childs is the president of the funeral home and has been in the business for 40 years. He used to see one or two violence-related funerals a year. Now, he says he directs one or two every month.

So he has to take into consideration all sorts of things that he otherwise wouldn't — avoiding certain gang colors, navigating a tricky route between the service and the cemetery and hiring cops to keep the peace.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Who gives a flying fuck.

Comment

Chicago has had a steady stream of democrat mayors since the 1930s, all of which were supported by organized labor. Probably completely unrelated to their crime problems though.

Comment

Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy said the weekend outbreak in violence shows the number of officers working the streets isn't as critical in preventing shootings as having effective gun laws
                        Holy fuck these morons are fucking retards.......MORE LAWS, MORE LAWS....that'll fix everything.....Can we just nuke them already!!!

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          Who gives a flying fuck.

Yeah they're probably enjoying the increased business. Conspiracy! Funeral homes are paying for, and instigating the violence!

They know these animals don't need much to start killing each other.
                          WH

Comment

Working...
                          X