American Assassin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Assassin

Saw the trailer earlier and this looks pretty good.

Looks promising...much watch
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Having a hard time taking Mr Mom serious..... 'You going with 220... 220/221 whatever it takes'

Comment

Looks interesting.

Comment

bro. mr. mom was also batman.

will likely see this.

Comment

Main character needs a punisher skull

Comment

This looks good.
              sigpic

Comment

Just saw it. It's a really good action flick. It's well directed, the storytelling is good, and everybody seemed believable. The plot is a tad simple, the action choreography is really good, just not john wick good

Comment

I caught it on Saturday and although it was good, it wasn't as good as the book (but rarely is a movie ever as good as the book). The action was good but thought the story could have been better. The whole story about Stan Hurley, Mitch, and Victor was a lot better in the book but I understand that certain things have be cut in order to move the story along on film.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    I caught it on Saturday and although it was good, it wasn't as good as the book (but rarely is a movie ever as good as the book). The action was good but thought the story could have been better. The whole story about Stan Hurley, Mitch, and Victor was a lot better in the book but I understand that certain things have be cut in order to move the story along on film.
                    This x 1 billion. The books are great and have tons of detail. They condensed a ton to fit the timeline. I would have been just fine had the movie been another 30-45 minutes. It was still a good watch though, and I hope there will be sequels.

Comment

Great flick. My copy though didn't have good subtitles. So I couldn't get the full experience.

Never heard of the book. Ordered it on Amazon today.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        Great flick. My copy though didn't have good subtitles. So I couldn't get the full experience.

Never heard of the book. Ordered it on Amazon today.
                        Be sure to read them in chronological order to fully appreciate them. Let me know what you think after reading the first book. Wish the movie had been as good.

Chronological Order Of The Mitch Rapp Storyline

Comment

Working...
                        X