Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much does it cost to get concrete poured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikec View Post
    Now you need a big bad ass porch on their Jason!

Also, I poured two yards today on a retaining wall and flower beds. Rented a small mixer that you tow with your truck off 205 in Rockwall. Concrete was high as hell at about $150 a yard though.
    Edit: never mind.

By the way does anybody need 100+ cement paver stones?
    Originally posted by Baron
    If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
      Edit: never mind.

By the way does anybody need 100+ cement paver stones?
      Yes!!!! We do!
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        a wheel barrow and chopping hole could have done it cheaper! it's only 2 yards
        On materials, yes, you are correct. The difficulty there is the additional labor/man hours required to mix all that concrete. Were I to factor in the time required to do it that way I would have easily added another day to the process, which means the customer is delayed, as is getting my guys off to the next jobsite. Time not just in mixing and pouring, but also cure time and the process of getting the stone down on top of the beams we poured...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Well you see, while the wife is in limbo about next year, the porch is on stand bye. As soon as I know, some straggly ass contractor/roofer/ whatever will know.

Lol! I know where you live copper!!!

Literally laughing at that one. Just holler, I'll be there...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
            Lol! I know where you live copper!!!

Literally laughing at that one. Just holler, I'll be there...
            You gonna ride your bicycle over to throw rocks at my house? LOL

I hope this isn't going to affect my quote.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I got a good deal on my patio but had to deal with some drama to get it. I got an 18x22 patio poured over my existing patio (tied into that slab and house), then stamped, stained and sealed for $1500.

The contractor knew his stuff but couldn't keep people on his crew for shit. Took 3 weeks from start to finish to get it all done.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                You gonna ride your bicycle over to throw rocks at my house? LOL

I hope this isn't going to affect my quote.
                Lmao! I'd fall over dead halfway there!
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Do we have anyone on the board that does this kind of work? I need a concrete pad poured and a wood shed erected. Looking at 12'x20' kit without floor from Homedepot.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

this threads great and all , but can anyone tell me what it costs to get about 4 cubic yrds delivered?
                    I need to pour 3 or 4 pads that will each need that much. So the small amount shouldn't be an issue I could pour more than one at a time if I get help over here.
                    each was about 3.75 yrds for a 10x12x6" if I got it right. maybe it was 12x12x6" i forget....

Comment

my guesstimate is $110/yd

Comment

Have you made any progress. I'm almost to where I would like to do a 10x12 or so foundation for a small shop. thought about the small trailer to but wondering what the best route is nowdays?

Comment

What is the turn key price for concrete these days, $4.50 sq ft?
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

We just had a patio poured and concrete done under our carport, paid just under $5 sq ft. That included 10"x24" beams cut around the perimeter and crossed in the middle, with 3/8 rebar on 10" centers attached to our house. The patio has a pebble stone finish on top and the carport is a light brush finish.

Comment

Where's the hookup SvO. He should have people that do concrete and wood work.

Comment

I was recently quoted $10/sqft for a basic extended patio...pretty absurd to me.

Where are yall finding people to pour such little square footage for a reasonable cost?

Comment

Working...
                                X