X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

be sure and buy it now to be sure it dries out between now and the wedding

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      I had a Padron 64 last week. It was supposed to be robust, paired with scotch. It wasn't overwhelming, nice flavor. Figure I'll give an Acid a run this week.

Only Acid I would recommend is the Kuba, but I've only tried Blonde and Toast. Both nasty. I do have a Deep Dish in the Humidor that I have yet to try.

Comment

'64 Padron would def be nice, but I don't think your peeps will appreciate it.

My sticks have been sitting in a humidor without any humidity for years, I'm sure they're all ruined by now.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          Only Acid I would recommend is the Kuba, but I've only tried Blonde and Toast. Both nasty. I do have a Deep Dish in the Humidor that I have yet to try.
          I had the cold infused recommended, as well as Kuba.

Don brought me one a few years ago, I believe it was a Monte Cristo #2, that thing had me flying. Good stuff.

Comment

so why do yall smoke cigars? i'm assuming yall dont inhale them. is it to look cook, do they taste that good? genuinely curious

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              so why do yall smoke cigars? i'm assuming yall dont inhale them. is it to look cook, do they taste that good? genuinely curious
              More for the flavor and the sport of it. I couldnt care less what the appearance to others is.

Comment

alright i gotcha. i see it as sort of a prestige thing, but that might sound a bit retarded.

might have to give it a shot

Comment

I hear ya...there are certainly stereotypes.

Comment

It appears to be one of the few genuinely male activities that you can get away with.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've heard you should start with a good one as well.

How good is this montecristo #2?

The reception is inside /outside so in sure we'll be around a table bs'ing a bit.
                      2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        alright i gotcha. i see it as sort of a prestige thing, but that might sound a bit retarded.

might have to give it a shot
                        definitely man. I really dig it. It's about flavor/ little bit of buzz/a little hard to explain. Great way to enjoy a night with some friends. Even better with a good beer. I've gotten a few people into it-seeing as you are into good beer you'd probably dig cigars as well.

Come out and smoke sometime, you might not hate me as much in real life
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                          Thanks for the feedback guys. I've heard you should start with a good one as well.

How good is this montecristo #2?

The reception is inside /outside so in sure we'll be around a table bs'ing a bit.
                          It's definitely a great smoke. Starts off a little spicy and smooth...finishes with a sweet caramel/nutmeg flavor. When you start tasting the sweetness is when you start getting lit! I ordered a box for my humidor after Don gave me one. Takes about an hour to finish.

Comment

I am on a ISAF/NATO base ran by Z Germans. They have TONS of Cuban cigars in their PXs. Too bad I don't smoke. Maybe I should try one or two.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I smoked a CAO America couple weeks back & really enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                definitely man. I really dig it. It's about flavor/ little bit of buzz/a little hard to explain. Great way to enjoy a night with some friends. Even better with a good beer. I've gotten a few people into it-seeing as you are into good beer you'd probably dig cigars as well.

Come out and smoke sometime, you might not hate me as much in real life
                                haha, i hate everyone equally! it's too bad you gave up on bikes, i normally always get along with people who ride.

lmk when youre old enough to grab a brew and you can school me on stogies

Comment

Working...
                                X