Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so much in the news: 40 vs 1

And not being reported so much:

The video shows a mostly Black crowd gathered around the white male victim laid out on the sidewalk. A few are trying to help the unconscious man while others squeal in awe at the blood covering his head.
    Many onlookers are laughing.

The alleged details of the beating of the victim were told by a police officer in an anonymous online statement reported by the website Cincinnati Vs. Everyone:

…”So then we form into riot formation with helmets on and begin passing out the shields. Honestly this was the first time I got to partake in this. So we see ahead a scuffle begin and think it’s just a fight. Well not so much, it was like 40 v. 1. I saw 40 v. 1, it was 40 black youths stomping the crap out of one unlucky male white. He didn’t do anything to deserve this beating except be white. I’m going to skip all the rhetoric and just say don’t we all matter??? This just pissed us all off. Time to rescue or at least try to get these thugs off of him. So we were sent in with shields and arrest team to do a victim rescue. Feel bad for the guy since he nor anyone deserved a beat down like that for no reason…”
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Animals
    www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

Nsfw on the video fyi

Comment

Theoretical question:

You are carrying, you get hit a couple times and are bleeding:

1) Pull and fire indiscriminately
        2) Pull and tell everyone get back and try to escape towards the police (potentially getting shot)
        3) Take the beating as shooting would only enrage the animals more.

Something like this happened during the Texas State Fair one night, random blacks finding and beating white people. So it can happen to us here in the Lone Star State. Just don't know if it's worth all the trouble to down a couple of them and then make national news.

Comment

Some quote...You might take me down, but I'll take a lot of you down with me.

That said...and make an egress route.
          Last edited by GhostTX; 07-07-2015, 02:53 PM.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              Theoretical question:

You are carrying, you get hit a couple times and are bleeding:

1) Pull and fire indiscriminately
              2) Pull and tell everyone get back and try to escape towards the police (potentially getting shot)
              3) Take the beating as shooting would only enrage the animals more.

Something like this happened during the Texas State Fair one night, random blacks finding and beating white people. So it can happen to us here in the Lone Star State. Just don't know if it's worth all the trouble to down a couple of them and then make national news.
              I pick number 1 except my fire would be aimed.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Crowds tend to scatter pretty quickly once gunfire starts.

Comment

I would try to back towards something to cover my back as much as possible, draw and fire at the first one that advances. Once you pull that trigger though, you're either going to have to fire until you're empty and hope they get the point or you're going to have to fire just once. Either way, if you pull, you're going to have to shoot. They'll advance on you thinking you'll chicken out and then they get a weapon.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

2 if you have the space, or 1 and start moving the direction you are shooting. Should part like the red sea!
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I would lean towards turn someone's head into a canoe and move that direction. Roaches scatter when a threat is present.

Comment

Title should read:

One white male ruins 40 pairs of Nikes, owned by underprivileged urban youth.

Comment

I saw this on main stream media....said no one ever.

With the scenario posted above - the reality is it's not like you're going to be walking along with your family and they come up and explain their intentions. You'll most likely be blindsided with a sucker punch at best. It maybe a hit with a tire buddy, baseball bat or whatever they have.

I think if you're lucky they'll just beat you to a pulp in these situations. However, based of what I've seen I'd not doubt they'd mass assault your wife and kids (regardless of their age.)

In other words, good luck having an opportunity to pull your gun even under the best of circumstances with 10 vs you/your family - much less 40 vs ....even if they were honorable about it. "Excuse me sir, you're white. We've surrounded you and your family and are about to unfairly beat you to death or at least put you in the ICU with brain damage. Please send your family to a safe location and have them call 911. Thank you."
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Situational awareness. If you are in a place that has a bunch of "youths" hanging around, leave immediately. Don't put yourself in the position.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                              If you are in a place that has a bunch of "youths" ...
                              yutes

Comment

Working...
                              X