• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRX

Comment

• Delton flattop AR for 399.99

WRX

Comment

• Speaking of Grab A Gun, the Coppell store was broken into last night. Everyone be on the lookout for suspicious sales of inexpensive ARs (ATI, DelTon) and S&W MP15s. Also, a number of 1911s were stolen from the display cases.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Did they have an alarm system or was it shady shit like cheaper than dirt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Did they have an alarm system or was it shady shit like cheaper than dirt?
            Alarm, cameras, the works. It was obviously someone familiar with the place. They wore masks, gloves, and were in and out fast.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Tempted

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                This is a better deal per round.

Sportsman's Guide carries top-quality discount Outdoor and Hunting Gear, Guns, Ammo, Fishing Supplies and more - all at great low prices!
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  yeah, but his were made by MEN!
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• If anyone is looking for an ok deal on a used M&P40 you might check out Gander mountain. I was walking through the one here in College Station to see what might be getting put on special with the stores closing and they had a ton of LEO trade ins in very good shape with good night sights for $349. Only had one mag but I culled through the 20 or so they had and found a few that were in great shape. Not a bad price for a truck gun or a first gun.

Other stores may have other trade ins. Staff said to start looking for liquidation sales to start in 3 to 4 weeks.

Comment

• Whoa, I didn't know they were closing. I never shopped there because it's all overpriced, but I figured somebody was buying from them since it's always been overpriced and they had been expanding.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        Whoa, I didn't know they were closing. I never shopped there because it's all overpriced, but I figured somebody was buying from them since it's always been overpriced and they had been expanding.
                        I could tell they weren't going to last back in the .22LR shortage.

They were one of the only store that had it in bulk and in stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          Whoa, I didn't know they were closing. I never shopped there because it's all overpriced, but I figured somebody was buying from them since it's always been overpriced and they had been expanding.
                          everything in the store is 10% off for now except firearms and ammo. That will change as things progress. Sales guy said they won't get any warning when the real liquidation starts.

Comment

• Sometimes large chains going out of business will sell their inventory to a liquidation firm in a lump sum and they will run the locations on beans and sell everything for a ripoff. Hopefully that doesn't happen.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• The new academy in weatherford has pallets of 22lr.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Sometimes large chains going out of business will sell their inventory to a liquidation firm in a lump sum and they will run the locations on beans and sell everything for a ripoff. Hopefully that doesn't happen.
                                When I stopped at the Lake Worth one last week, some of the "sale" prices were lower than the "liquidation" prices. Saw a grill that $50 cheaper pre liquidation and decided I remembered why I never went there.
                                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                                X