No announcement yet.

Great Show about Domestic Terrorism on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with a lot of documentaries is that the producer is so skewed it doesn't matter whether or not the viewer has an open mind. Both sides are never presented.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Children die in wars and terrorist attacks. It is a sad fact of life and it cannot be avoided, even by "the good guys". The important thing though, is how the person who does the killing reacts and atones for such a thing. Does the person who pulled the trigger apologize or does he just blow it off with some excuse? I think McVeigh just made a comment that these kids were just "casualties of war" or something similar to that.
      Imagine the kind of outrage from liberal shitbags if there were the same media coverage during the world wars.

Comment

which world wars? can you tell us about them?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Can't explain anything to a liberal shitbag. If there were media coverage you'd be the first to say Hitler was your hero.

Comment

however, he is usually aligned with donald trump, who is your hero.

im trying to think like i have special needs so i can understand your point.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              however, he is usually aligned with donald trump, who is your hero.
              Is this black or liberal shitbag logic? I can never tell. Reason I ask is I've read this same thing elsewhere from your brethren.

Comment

It's just a common talking point. A baseline for discussion if you will.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I won't run away from anything but can you be more specific? We are talking about an actual event vs a trending topic perpetuated by twitter.

More clearly an individual vs a bunch of knuckle heads.

To put that in perspective it would be like me asking if James bird and the others who brutally murdered emit till, versus the actual KKK who are a bunch of cowards hiding behind the sheets Jenny cut the eye holes out of.
                  You're the absolute dumbass that started the comparison and perspective in the first post of this thread.

Comment

It's just a common talking point. A baseline for discussion if you will.
                    It's a baseline of unfounded dumbfuckery.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      You're the absolute dumbass that started the comparison and perspective in the first post of this thread.
                      Naynay often contradicts himself through his obviously clueless reliance on Google or Facebutt for most of his material. He's not much of a multi-tasker.

Comment

heres your media coverage brian, imagine my rage!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                        X