Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
      I have yet to hear a single reason Assad would gas his people, other than "he is crazy".
      It is a terror tactic but I think more importantly he was trying to see if Trump was all talk. Watch the HBO documentary about Syria and how he treats those people. I concluded that he is like a medieval ruler, he doesn't give a shit about them as humans, he only sees them as the peasant class to be used as he sees fit to meet his ends. Some of them needed to die in order for him to be able to test the waters of the Trump administration.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Well to be fair, the muslims are applauding his behavior. They love them some evil dictator. Can't get enough. Its the 'will of god' after all.
        WH

Comment

Turns out Hitler never gassed anyone!
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Asad is not a muslim . he is an aliwi . he will gas and kill muslims at any chance . just as his dad did . as long as that sob is in power there will be war. he uses isis to do his dirty work .

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              It is a terror tactic but I think more importantly he was trying to see if Trump was all talk. Watch the HBO documentary about Syria and how he treats those people. I concluded that he is like a medieval ruler, he doesn't give a shit about them as humans, he only sees them as the peasant class to be used as he sees fit to meet his ends. Some of them needed to die in order for him to be able to test the waters of the Trump administration.
              I'm still not sold. He could, and has killed without resorting to gas while under a worldwide microscope. I'm in no way saying Assad is a good guy, the gas is what I have a problem with. You may be right, either way we'll never know the truth.

Comment

I also can't wrap my head around the Syrian protest to the USA air strikes against Syria at the UN in Damascus.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  A gas chamber does not = WMD.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    I couldn't believe it either! That was like 4 years ago, though.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      Mine are a key turn and a button push. They last 5 minutes and the I push the button again if necessary. Very odd Dallas and FtWorth went off like that. In another city I worked in we could here dispatch dial a number over the radio and they would kick off. Prob a hack job.
                      Apparently the hack was by radio signal, probably mimicking the dialing in you described. And the hacker was said to have sent the activation signal over 60 times, in keeping with what you said about pushing the button every 5 minutes to keep the sirens active. So, basically all that you have speculated here turned out to be pretty right on.

Of course Dallas won't let this go without justifying at least $100 million expenditure...to "upgrade archaic system" and naturally they can't release any of the details about what exactly the $100 mil will buy for "security concerns". But ALL of Dallas knows every last one of the sirens work and so all the wires work. I guess $100 mil just doesn't buy much these days.

Comment

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

In what is believed, but has not been confirmed, to be an Israeli air strike, moments ago the area around the Damascus International Airport in Syria was rocked by at least one massive explosion.

Comment

Working...
                        X