Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First 100 Days

how are you guys feeling?

I feel a little let down that the president is feeling defeated, and almost sounds like he wants to hang it up. He's not a politician, and the country for damn sure cant be run like a business obviously.

From alternative facts to fake attacks in Sweden to Neil Gorsuch's appointment to the Supreme Court, it's been a whirlwind first 100 days for President Donald Trump.

to constantly admit that the job is harder than he imagined is disheartening in itself, but to see a man get continually kicked while he is down, and take L after L, even i wanna stand up for the little guy.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Nah.
    WH

Comment

que?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

If trump gave you a check for a million dollars, you'd come here to cry about how he didn't do enough. You are a huge part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            If trump gave you a check for a million dollars, you'd come here to cry about how he didn't do enough. You are a huge part of the problem.
            i have an engine hoist i have asked and pleaded to give to you, but your are are worried i might go upside your head.

i promise i wont and you have actually shown a lot of conviction over the last couple of weeks. if you need this cherry pickerm it if yours bud.

holler at me, and we can drop the beef.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Trump could quadruple the economy, destroy terrorism, eradicate the national debt, feed the poor, legalize pot, provide quality healthcare for free, erase all private citizen debt, bring about world peace, and cure cancer and people would STILL bitch about him.

This doesn't come down to any policy, it's about sad, miserable people that want to control the thoughts and opinions of others. They will NEVER be happy with anything.

Comment

Are you talking about the deplorables?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  Are you talking about the deplorables?
                  I'm talking about extremes on both sides. Obama could have done the exact same thing and people would have still been bitching about the birth certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    i have an engine hoist i have asked and pleaded to give to you, but your are are worried i might go upside your head.

i promise i wont and you have actually shown a lot of conviction over the last couple of weeks. if you need this cherry pickerm it if yours bud.

holler at me, and we can drop the beef.
                    Turned out of had a friend two blocks over with one. I gave him a 12 pack and viola. Later he traded some vino to me for parts I didn't need anymore.

Drop the beef? Why? You don't enjoy the smell of the shit you stir?

Comment

This!

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

Turned out of had a friend two blocks over with one. I gave him a 12 pack and viola. Later he traded some vino to me for parts I didn't need anymore.

Drop the beef? Why? You don't enjoy the smell of the shit you stir?
                        i may actually just say this, man the VIOLA! thats awesome, i can play a little guitar, and un poquito bass, but i am not good with the strings like you must be.

one more question, while i got you on the line. why so much energy spent my way? other than seeing you in that vette a handfull of times we are two strangers passing in the night.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Really? It's the other way around and you've never seen me.

Comment

He is doing about as I expected - worse than I hoped, but it's still better than Hillary.

Just because one voted for Trump, does not mean he is a Trump fan. Trump has to prove himself one way or another which Hillary did - which is why people voted for Trump.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Excellent

Comment

Working...
                              X