Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats pretty cool..

im not mad at this guy for the same money

looks like SS Junk may get some recovery afterall if he can get that motor paid off and picked up,
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
      Poor guy over paid about 20k.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
        Poor guy over paid about 20k.
        I don't hate that one.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• **BEST QUALITY STUFF AVAILABLE 24/7..**MEDICAL MARIJUANA** hide this posting
          condition: excellent
          more ads by this user

**TOP SHELF GRADE AA+.. text , ==(415)= 237=30=46

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
          **PLEASE DON'T SCAMS
          **NO MEETINGS IN BUILDINGS OR ALLEYS..
          **NO MEET UP ON 1ST DEALS CUZ DONT WANNA BE INVOLVED WIT COPS OR DEA.
          **UNDERGROUND PHARMACY WITH 15YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE BUSINESS..
          **SAFETY OF BOTH DEALER AND CLIENTS IS GUARANTEED..
          **BONUS FOR BIG BUYERS..
          **BEST QUALITY STUFF AVAILABLE 24/7..
          **MEDICAL MARIJUANA OF VARIOUS STRAINS

OG Kush ____ Sour deisel ____ White Widow ____ Orange hash ____ Jamaican weed ____ Sour diesel ____ purple kush ____ super sour diesel ____ purple haze ____ Bubba Kush ____ OG Shake ___ Master Kush ___ Ghost OG ___ AK-47 ___ White wodow ___ Orange Kush ___ Hindu Kush ___ Blue Dream ___ King Louie ____indu Kush ____ Earth OG ____ Kosher Kush ____ diesel Buds ____blue cheese haze ____ Purple Kush _ purple haze __ OC Blueberry __ buble gum ____ Blueberry buds

*WE HAVE 16 DELIVERY MAN*

**TOP SHELF GRADE AA+.. text , ==(415)= 237=30=46

START YOUR DAY OFF RIGHT! UP FOR DONATION I HAVE SOME EXCELLENT GSC, GREAT CURE AND SMELL. I'M ALSO FEATURING SOMETHING CALLED CYPRESS OG. THEY'VE JUST ARRIVED, SO PICK SOME UP BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!! PICTURE IS RECENT.
          PRICE REFLECTS THE QUALITY OF TOP SHELF MEDICAL! WE DON'T CARRY MID'S, GREENHOUSE, OR GARBAGE!! ONLY UP TO HALF ONCE DONATION DUE TO LIMITED QUANTITIES. MINIMUM DONATION IS 150, PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST LESS OR MORE THAN WHAT IS SHOWN ON THE DONATION CHART. FOR EXAMPLE, OZ, QP'S, POUNDS, UNITS ETC.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• II have clients in the 415, which is San Francisco, go figure.

Comment

• **no meet up on 1st deals cuz dont wanna be involved wit cops or dea.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• scamola
                sigpic

Comment

• I'm itching like a Crack head on this one

Comment

• Damn that's clean.

Comment

• Very nice specimen, the 4-door is a no buy for me. If it were a 2-door I'd be all over it and would be dropping in a Coyote in her...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Very nice specimen, the 4-door is a no buy for me. If it were a 2-door I'd be all over it and would be dropping in a Coyote in her...
                        Totally agree, two extra doors makes me go limp.

Comment

• Makes it easier to get in and out of the back seat. Getting older and can't fold up like I used to!

Comment

• I still don't understand the love affair with those turds. Ugly car is ugly.

Edit: my bad. That thing is so ugly, I confused it with a Fairmont, lol. Still, same opinion applies.

Comment

• It's not as much about the kind of car it is, to me atleast it's just the fact that it's probably the nicest one left. A time capsule if you will

Ac, power steering, auto. I'd daily it for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                                It's not as much about the kind of car it is, to me atleast it's just the fact that it's probably the nicest one left. A time capsule if you will

Ac, power steering, auto. I'd daily it for a while
                                To you maybe. Sounds like others want to spend $15k making ugly fast.

Edit: and also, even left stock you've got the most pristine ugly ass car to daily.

Comment

Working...
                                X