• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
    Dang sucka, when'd you get stabbed?
    Patrick goes hard in the paint nigga.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Wait, didn't someone from the board beat the shit out of your loud mouthed ass at one point?
      Absolutely. What of it?
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Yes. I can say that because I have been in that exact situation.
      The details are overwhelming. How did you get the arm out from underneath without distraction strikes? Are you going to tell me your midget ass out muscled the guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Absolutely. What of it?

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        The details are overwhelming. How did you get the arm out from underneath without distraction strikes? Are you going to tell me your midget ass out muscled the guy?
        How is that applicable to remaining professional after someone tries to stab me?

Comment

• Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Patrick goes hard in the paint nigga.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
            Dang sucka, when'd you get stabbed?

The time I am referring to a guy tried to stab me when I was bouncing at Billy Bob's. Broke up a fight between dude and some other guy. Dude didn't like me interfering and pulled a knife, lunged at me and my partner and I took him down. Thank god he didn't get me. The only serious thing that happened to me there was getting cut with a broken beer bottle and covered in both mine and the other guys blood. That shit was scary. I had to wait several weeks to get HIV tested because the dickhole wouldn't consent to a test. By the looks of him I thought I had about a 70% of getting the HIV.

Edit: I guess I misread the dumbass' post as "tried to stab" instead of "stabbed you". I haven't been stabbed at work, I imagine it feels a lot like someone trying to stab you.

Comment

Edit: I guess I misread the dumbass' post as "tried to stab" instead of "stabbed you". I haven't been stabbed at work, I imagine it feels a lot like someone trying to stab you.
              You sure did, donny which means you should shut the fuck up due to being out of your element with all this ex-wannabe cop, armchair quarterback, got it figured out nonsense, right?

Comment

• Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                You sure did, donny which means you should shut the fuck up due to being out of your element with all this ex-wannabe cop, armchair quarterback, got it figured out nonsense, right?

Ah, no constructive argument huh? You must be mad or something, thinking about Al P beating your ass? You have never misread something right? I love how misreading one of your poorly constructed posts is a direct indicator of me "being out if my element". Laughable.

Comment

• Didn't Al recently call you an "insufferable little cunt" when you went off on one of your many little tirades? It fits and funny to boot. What argument is left? You holding out your arms with that incredible 47" reach telling everyone to stand back, that you are a pro at these videos even though you have no idea what you're ranting about? Or you could always tell more billy bob war stories to solidify your manliness. Up to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Didn't Al recently call you an "insufferable little cunt" when you went off on one of your many little tirades? It fits and funny to boot. What argument is left? You holding out your arms with that incredible 47" reach telling everyone to stand back, that you are a pro at these videos even though you have no idea what you're ranting about? Or you could always tell more billy bob war stories to solidify your manliness. Up to you.

You have bored me. I have no need to solidify or prove anything to anyone, someone asked a question and I answered. I have tried to explain what is going on in that video and have you the reasons as to why it was handled improperly. Now the fact that you are far too incompetent to understand the concepts at hand isn't my problem. The lame attacks are pretty pathetic though. If you have to resort to cheap baseless insults because you don't have a leg to stand on, shutting your cock holster might be prudent.

Comment

• This thread has gone to shit now.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        This thread has gone to shit now.
                        Well, the title IS Random fight of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          This thread has gone to shit now.
                          Patrick vs SS Junk!
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

You have bored me. I have no need to solidify or prove anything to anyone, someone asked a question and I answered. I have tried to explain what is going on in that video and have you the reasons as to why it was handled improperly. Now the fact that you are far too incompetent to understand the concepts at hand isn't my problem. The lame attacks are pretty pathetic though. If you have to resort to cheap baseless insults because you don't have a leg to stand on, shutting your cock holster might be prudent.
                            I have two legs to stand on. I am sorry you were cursed with stumps. You've supplied an opinion and have gone bat shit crazy over a ten dollar an hour job. I really don't think you need to worry about the well being of Wal-Mart, captain takedown. I'm pretty sure they'll fair out just fine if they are sued, you silly little person.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            Patrick vs SS Junk!
                            All captain takedown has to do is get a bat and I'll run away.

Comment

• SS Junk vs. Al P!
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                SS Junk vs. Al P!
                                milquetoast vs. a slab of butter!

Comment

Working...
                                X