X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.cleanridezauto.com is our website

Comment

Originally posted by Yagermeister View Post
      Not talking sh!t about your webpage. It wasn't helpful and looked like a spam page. I was being honest. There is nothing on the About Us page, nothing on the Contact Us page, and the link Tremor14 posted only had one product for sale which is a Litter Bag. Here is the link he sent me www.cleanridez.com It didn't have anything about hydrodipping which is what I had asked about in the original post he linked to.

Shoot me a quote for carbon fiber dip on just the gurney flap on the GT500.
      Affordable mobile auto detailing services in Forth Worth, Arlington, and Dallas. We provide auto accessories for trucks & cars.

Comment

probably because their website is http://www.cleanridezauto.com/

* too late!

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
          www.cleanridezauto.com is our website
          MUCH better Thank you diablo_rojo !

Comment

$700. That would be your choice of base color and film. Basically, a custom paint job.
            Holy shit. That prices me out of the market.

Comment

MUCH better Thank you diablo_rojo !
              Absolutely. I'll work on that quote.

Comment

Not talking sh!t about your webpage. It wasn't helpful and looked like a spam page. I was being honest. There is nothing on the About Us page, nothing on the Contact Us page, and the link Tremor14 posted only had one product for sale which is a Litter Bag. Here is the link he sent me www.cleanridez.com It didn't have anything about hydrodipping which is what I had asked about in the original post he linked to.

Shoot me a quote for carbon fiber dip on just the gurney flap on the GT500.
                that's because it's the wrong website.

Affordable mobile auto detailing services in Forth Worth, Arlington, and Dallas. We provide auto accessories for trucks & cars.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

buncha quickdraws up here.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    buncha quickdraws up here.
                    For realz.....thanks, gents.

Comment

diablo_rojo send me a quote on carbon fiber dip for the gurney flap on the GT500 wing. It looks like this:

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...63191969_o.jpg

Comment

diablo_rojo send me a quote on carbon fiber dip for the gurney flap on the GT500 wing. It looks like this:

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...63191969_o.jpg
                        I can get you done for $100.

Comment

I can get you done for $100.
                          I appreciate the quick response but that is a little higher than expected since I can buy a new real carbon fiber gurney flap for $100 as well from Trufiber http://www.trufiber.com/2010_2012_Mu...10025-lg93.htm

Thank you for your time! Your site looks great btw!

Comment

I appreciate the quick response but that is a little higher than expected since I can buy a new real carbon fiber gurney flap for $100 as well from Trufiber http://www.trufiber.com/2010_2012_Mu...10025-lg93.htm

Thank you for your time! Your site looks great btw!
                            Yeah, they're around $99 all over. It comes down to the hour and a half + materials I'll have to put in it. I may be able to source you one for a better price, though. I'll shoot you a PM if I find something.

And, thanks. It's functional.

Comment

i was just trying to help! jeeez. back to trolling i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                                i was just trying to help! jeeez. back to trolling i guess.
                                LOL, thanks Rodney.

Comment

Working...
                                X