Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Forte is more versatile and still has tread on the tires. I like Miller, but his rushing has been erratic. I don't know if that's due to the coaching issues or what yet, jury still out for me.
    I feel like Forte has a good 2 seasons left in him.

As far as Miller, that organization is the Cowboys of the AFC. You can't trust any coaching decisions on players from the Dolphins. I would love to see Miller AND Forte. But if I had to choose one of them I probably would go with Miller due to his age.

Comment

Looks like Carr is getting cut for cap space. And to keep the circus act alive, Pacman Jones is rumored to be a possible replacement.

Comment

The Texans just released Arian Foster....
        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
          The Texans just released Arian Foster....
          whaaaaaat

Comment

"We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dayuuuum!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Foster is always hurt and IMO not worth picking him up. I would like the boys to make the no. 4 pick this year, but I have a feeling they will trade it away for more picks. We just have too many holes to fill. It wouldn't be terrible if we got bosa, buckner, or even a QB.

Comment

That's how I feel, we need alot of help. Trade away numba 4 and get multiplepicks. I did hear the chant, Bosa to the Boy's, not sure how I feel about that guy...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Bosa's not bad, but he's not my first choice if we keep the 4th pic.

Comment

So word is cowboy's will not be drafting a qb at the #4 spot. They need to pick up that wr to compliment Bryant. They're also going to pursue free agent DL Adrian Clayborn.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        So word is cowboy's will not be drafting a qb at the #4 spot. They need to pick up that wr to compliment Bryant. They're also going to pursue free agent DL Adrian Clayborn.
                        Lol, you mean according to JJ they won't. I wouldn't be surprised if they still got one. IMO, getting a WR isnt the answer. They scored last year but couldn't stop anybody. Heck Paxton might be the way to go if they trade for more picks.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                          Lol, you mean according to JJ they won't. I wouldn't be surprised if they still got one. IMO, getting a WR isnt the answer. They scored last year but couldn't stop anybody. Heck Paxton might be the way to go if they trade for more picks.
                          Did you actually watch any of the Cowboys games?

Comment

So you don't think defense is a bigger need than offense is for them? The only thing I remember from last year is that our defense sucked and so did the backup QB's. Teams loaded the box and dared us to throw on them while our defense couldn't stop hardly anybody. Sound about right? You think a better WR would have made a difference last year?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                              So you don't think defense is a bigger need than offense is for them? The only thing I remember from last year is that our defense sucked and so did the backup QB's. Teams loaded the box and dared us to throw on them while our defense couldn't stop hardly anybody. Sound about right? You think a better WR would have made a difference last year?
                              I was referring to the offense scoring points. At no point was the offense productive. I place that all on Romo and Dez injuries, not the rest of the offense really. That bad defense did keep them in almost all the games though.

I agree with the defense being weak at every phase. That's why I said earlier in the thread I would love to see Jack at number 4.

Comment

"word is..." My ass. Come on Hugo, you don't really believe that shit do you?

A - Gil Brandt is so goddamned old, he doesn't know what day of the week it is, much less have any insight as to what the Cowboys organization is going to do on draft day.
                                B - The ONLY way he actually said that to anyone is if this is a strategy play. Aka, trickery. Trick.
                                C - Jones can say whatever the fuck he wants. He was dead set on drafting Manziel too, we all see how that played out too.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                I was referring to the offense scoring points. At no point was the offense productive. I place that all on Romo and Dez injuries, not the rest of the offense really. That bad defense did keep them in almost all the games though.

I agree with the defense being weak at every phase. That's why I said earlier in the thread I would love to see Jack at number 4.
                                Jack is a good LB, but not at 4, and he is not what we need. He isn't a pass rusher. They're going Bosa or Ramsey @ 4, if they don't move down. There is very high possibility they can move down a few spots to gain picks and still get their guy. I'm good with either one, Wentz, or Treadwell @ 4. I'm high on Zeke Elliot too, but not at 4.

Someone's gonna get fucked on the Derrick Henry deal.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X