No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to move this whole thread to the Smack...I sure hope NOT.

Comment

• Do you see, Anthony? Fakenews has absolutely no clue regarding the intentions of his evil democratic overlords. Completely oblivious. It's the blind leading the blind.
      Originally posted by CWO View Post
      Doesn't work. Quotes.
      Can you give these other butt hurts a lesson in self-control?
      Last edited by SS Junk; 03-17-2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Do you see, Anthony? Fakenews has absolutely no clue regarding the intentions of his evil overlords. It's the blind leading the blind.

Can you give these other butt hurts a lesson in self-control?
        You are a beacon of self control.

Comment

• I have yet to put any one member of any car forum on ignore because I couldn't handle what they post. Sign of weak disposition, son.

Comment

I have yet to put any one member of any car forum on ignore because I couldn't handle what they post. Sign of weak disposition, son.
            Neither have I. Thanks for the info, Pa.

Comment

I have yet to put any one member of any car forum on ignore because I couldn't handle what they post. Sign of weak disposition, son.
              LOL at you saying anyone else on here has a weak anything. There's a small chance that you're a halfway decent person in real life, but my barely 2 year old daughter is more mature than the way you handle yourself on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                LOL at you saying anyone else on here has a weak anything. There's a small chance that you're a halfway decent person in real life, but my barely 2 year old daughter is more mature than the way you handle yourself on here.
                You better fucking watch out.

You just incured the rath of a comment stalker!!! N!J!B Nj1 !OI !JI

He'll show you through his semi-clever and unrelated comments on things you post!!!!JU!B! !

Fucking RIP, son. RIP!
                sigpic

Comment

ive known brian for 20 years. i thought he was cool when i was 16 cause he was the older guy who would buy us sam adams.

but we all grew up, and he is still buying sam adams for 16 year olds.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

That's giving the republicans WAY too much credit. Most of those fuckers are just as responsible for the deficit as any of the Ds.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X