No announcement yet.

John Wiley Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why that piece of shit isn't in prison, yet. What's the hold up with the feds?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      I don't understand why that piece of shit isn't in prison, yet. What's the hold up with the feds?
      They want to make sure the T's are crossed and the I's are dotted. They may also have a weak case or too many conflicting interest. The US Attorneys office may also not want to prosecute him for some reason and are under no legal obligation to do so if they do not feel like it.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        It's a Christian radio station? Looks like they are in the studio.
        what kind of studio is that!?!!

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          He is trust worthy to do business with and I am betting that he will not become a snitch; his morals may not be the same as most but he still has some.
          exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            what kind of studio is that!?!!
            A talk studio. Is this where I'm supposed to lose my mind and cry, mr. "ho shit"?

Comment

no, this is where you realize what a colossal dumb ass you are asking rhetorical questions trying to prove a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Yes, look at what him and all of his white friends have accomplished. No doubt he is the hero of the likes of Naynus. A real pillar of the community.

http://res.dallasnews.com/interactiv...ice-breakdown/
                How does he keep getting elected?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

he is the most qualified person for that seat. bottom line.

Comment

no, this is where you realize what a colossal dumb ass you are asking rhetorical questions trying to prove a point.
                    What I have realized is just how fragile you really are.

Comment

k, lets not make this about me. the original topic is on page 1 if you can muster the energy to go back and read it.

Comment

k, lets not make this about me. the original topic is on page 1 if you can muster the energy to go back and read it.
                        Right. One sack of shit complementing another. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          I met him at Norwood Auto Craft when it was on Tracy Ln in Dallas and Bob still owned the company and the company name. I am not close friends with the man but he calls me by my name on the rare occasions that I see him. I am ambivalent about how he runs his life and do not wish ill on the man. He is trust worthy to do business with and I am betting that he will not become a snitch; his morals may not be the same as most but he still has some.
                          So you are saying a politician with a two decade track history of taking bribes and attempting to shake people down is trustworthy to do business with?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            What I have realized is just how fragile you really are.
                            He gets all upset when someone criticizes his shitbag heroes.
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

say what you will but he has been far more influential in this city than you ever will, and for that, yes i look up to him.

Comment

say what you will but he has been far more influential in this city than you ever will, and for that, yes i look up to him.
                                Do you even believe the shit you post anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X