Death at yellow belly last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death at yellow belly last night

I just saw on the news, a fox mustang and a fox tbird crashed, went off the track and hit a tree. The driver of the tbird named Blake Williams was killed.

Comment

That car got fuuucked up. Rip

Comment

I think that I have seen that T-Bird before. If I recall correctly it only had a six point roll bar.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Damn. Looking at that car, I doubt that crash was survivable even if he wasn't ejected.

I'll never understand the appeal of Yellow Belly. There's probably been more fatal stabbings out there than track fatalities. I'll stick to NSD.

Comment

Rest in peace ,Blake. I was on his schedule for him to do my torque boxes with the wild ride kit.

2003 f250
            1990 mustang gt stock 68k miles
            1990 mustang gt 347 t56
            1994 peterbilt 377 dump truck 450hp cat
            1997 freightliner 500hp detriot[/FONT]

Comment

Damn that car got fucking demolished.

Comment

Man, that sucks. I haven't been to that track in decades and I don't plan on going anytime time soon.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

RIP, Blake. I only met him once a couple of years ago, but he seemed like a great kid.
                  When they said it was a Thunderbird on the news, I had a sick feeling that it was him.

Northstar has decided to close tonight as a way of paying honor to him, which I think is a very cool gesture on their part.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Rip

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      I think that I have seen that T-Bird before. If I recall correctly it only had a six point roll bar.
                      After seeing the pics, I would be surprised if it had a roll bar at all!

RIP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

It had a roll cage

Comment

So sad.

If that car had a cage, holy shit that must have been a horrid crash. Rip

Comment

Doing a benefit for his family on Sunday. Here is the link.

Event by Brady Russell and 5 others on Sunday, November 20 2016 with 120 people interested and 108 people going. 13 posts in the discussion.

And if u can make that here is a gofundme account

My name is Mike Pina and I am creating this GoFundMe to raise money for local racer Blake Will… Mike Pina needs your support for Remembering Blake Williams

Doing what we can for our racing family.
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X