Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    What a waste of money.

Tell me again, why we care if they gas each other?
    ahead of schedule, but over budget.

and no i dont even think ISIS exists.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      What a waste of money.

Tell me again, why we care if they gas each other?
      You're good with children being gassed to death?

Comment

cops here disperse tear gas on people daily.

sure not to death, but if we are gonna make america great again, shouldnt we be focused on, America?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

what if the gassing never happened, and yall just ate it up?

the false flag thread was actually pretty eye-opening.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
            and to that note 5 children died in these airstrikes.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              Of course, what better place for children to hang out than a deserted airbase at 4am.

And you wonder why you install toilets for a living. I think I may know why.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

You didn't give a shit the entire time Obama bombed them...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Of course, what better place for children to hang out than a deserted airbase at 4am.

And you wonder why you install toilets for a living. I think I may know why.
                  umm, you dont think families live on military bases?

at 4 am? if it were my kid he would be asleep.

what makes you assume it was deserted when in fact the russian troops were called ahead of time and asked to leave 'just in case we miss'

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

al, it's a new day, stop assuming you are more intelligent than you are. we are all in advanced age and likely have forgotten more than we ever knew, but you just a bit more than me.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    it wasnt in the news, and the country wasnt in turmoil talking about every action the president was doing. well the rest of us weren't just a few US-radicals.

whatever he did was still clean up. unfortunately trump is still cleaning up a lot of the cheney/rumsfield regime.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Not a peep out of him when his idol was using drones and killing us citizens without a trial.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                        See below:

what if the gassing never happened, and yall just ate it up?
                        I guess its bound to happen sometime, but I agree with ol Rod on this one. Seeing is believing, and I wasn't there and I didn't see shit. As americans we've ever actually been victims of anything, its been the victims of false flag manipulations. So I believe about 0.001% of what they say anymore. They've earned that. If all they ever told was the truth, well, things would have to be different.

Now the hard question. Am I ok with kids getting gassed to death. Hmm...

Well,

1. No. But the world will always and forever be, full of shit I'm not ok with. Thems the breaks. This here be the mortal plane, not for the faint of heart...

2. Maybe/Indifferent. Were they american kids? Cause we really can't police the world. You see how well that has worked out for us. Just one look will show you how well that has gone. So if savages exist somewhere on earth, who desire to gas kids to death, why is that suddenly our responsibility to deal with, if it isn't some kind of direct (or even indirect) threat to the U.S? Where are ALL of the rest of the nations during this? Are they ok with kids getting gassed to death? So why us? Why do WE have to be involved? (unless of course the gas was threatening the U.S somehow) Why don't we just let them all gas each other, until there is nothing left to gas? Then we can just remember them fondly, and move on.
                        WH

Comment

these presidents these days, they got bad aim. thats what happens when you stop electing people who have actual military experience.

remember when i made the post about me with a gun comparing it to trump with a navy.

the only peep came from a tweet from... you guessed it.

this show is just starting.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

fakenews fucktard's hijab wound up pretty tight.

Comment

these presidents these days, they got bad aim. thats what happens when you stop electing people who have actual military experience.

remember when i made the post about me with a gun comparing it to trump with a navy.

the only peep came from a tweet from... you guessed it.

this show is just starting.

Again, you were cool when we bombed them on the daily,under another president, but get faggoty when we launch a precision attack on a specific air base.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X