28,000 lbs MOAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28,000 lbs MOAB

MOAB dropped in Afghanistan this afternoon.

THE United States has dropped a Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb –the largest non-nuclear weapon in its arsenal –on an ISIS tunnel target in Afghanistan.

THE United States has dropped a Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb – the largest non-nuclear weapon in its arsenal – on an ISIS tunnel target in Afghanistan.
    Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 04-13-2017, 11:08 AM.

Is there video of it? I can't view it at work but would like to see it when I get home!

Comment

I just saw this on Bloomberg.

I remember when the vids were going around of the first test drops of it, but this is the first ever combat use of the GBU-43. 22,000 lbs of explosives.

USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Is there video of it? I can't view it at work but would like to see it when I get home!
        Not today's drop, but...

Comment

I'm sure there will be. I'd be willing to bet Trump has already Snapchatted it to lil' Kim.

Comment

I've seen that video, thanks for posting it.

The snapchat to kim made me laugh.

Comment

in a tunnel or mountain ???? no problem . hey iran ,can you hear me now ?

Comment

Yeah just saw it on twitter. We've been dying to use that butch so bad. I don't think it's a coincidence that we just now happened to use it while war in the air with North Korea. It's definitely another message to Kim.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

He said he was going to "bomb the shit out of isis". Good start.
                  "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

that deficit tho! why does this dude keep bombing dirt with the intention of no casualties?

I wonder if he called "ISIS" and told them it was on the way.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'm certain you don't understand politics, or war and strategy for that matter....

First, the logic from that your lord and savior Ian is just fucking stupid.

It's already bought and paid for. Dropping it on a bunch of towel heads vs sitting in a warehouse until it expired is going to cost the same amount.

Also LOL @ you saying "that deficit Tho" when that long legged mac daddy doubled our deficit in only 8 years. He fucking DOUBLED the deficit of every other administration combined.

Comment

I'm certain you don't understand politics, or war and strategy for that matter....

First, the logic from that your lord and savior Ian is just fucking stupid.

It's already bought and paid for. Dropping it on a bunch of towel heads vs sitting in a warehouse until it expired is going to cost the same amount.

Also LOL @ you saying "that deficit Tho" when that long legged mac daddy doubled our deficit in only 8 years. He fucking DOUBLED the deficit of every other administration combined.
                        Please don't feed the troll. You should know better...

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          Please don't feed the troll. You should know better...
                          I do what I want when I'm bored at work. I'm grown.

Comment

I do what I want when I'm bored at work. I'm grown.
                            LOL We all just know how Naynus is going to react.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                              LOL We all just know how Naynus is going to react.
                              crickets?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X