Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin claims 95% of terrorist attacks are orchestrated by the CIA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    I think we are in a better position financially to do these things compared to Russia. I'm sure they attempt to keep up to further their agenda as they see fit, but the US govt is the biggest terrorist in the world.
    I would be as happy as a fag with 2 assholes if ISiS, WASWAS, Al Qaeda or whomthefuckever would blow up the US Capitol when every one of those cocksuckers in Washington was inside.
    We truly need to flush the toilet and start over.
    Go vote from the rooftops.

Comment

If you look back at the past 50 years we trained and supplied everyone we eventually went to war with. Saddam, OBL, Taliban, etc. which is pitiful.

Comment

all i gotta say is look at the production quality of an 'isis' video. and tell me some 3rd world mofo took the time to edit and produce that cinematic masterpiece
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          brother, i am a method actor. this is a character that you have somehow personified into a part of your personal life. none of these postings are real anthony, i just know that i can make you hot under the collar.
          That's a lot of words when you could just say you're full of shit.

Comment

Deflected
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

We've been "voting" for years, but we keep getting the same outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                Deflected
                Genuflected
                WH

Comment

We've been "voting" for years, but we keep getting the same outcome.
                  Deep state woes...

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    By your god's god soros most likely. again libtard ilk that you love and worship is the problem. So take your own WTFU advice already.
                    I've noticed something about you. You never have anything really poignant or well thought out to say. You always go for the "durr hurr librulz" position. Do you have a single thought in that head of yours that isn't full of hatred towards people who think differently than you?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      I've noticed something about you. You never have anything really poignant or well thought out to say. You always go for the "durr hurr librulz" position. Do you have a single thought in that head of yours that isn't full of hatred towards people who think differently than you?
                      Are you a liberal? If so, then why? I have absolutely no idea why a man, who calls himself a man, can agree with the liberal left's policies.

I do not support everything the Republicans do because both parties couldnt give two shits about us, but the past 8yrs of anti-American bullshit has forever ruined the Democrat party, IMO.

Comment

Are you a liberal? If so, then why? I have absolutely no idea why a man, who calls himself a man, can agree with the liberal left's policies.
                        He is a man but he belongs to a minority group that believes they are being persecuted by conservatives for choice that they have made.

I can understand that getting under his skin so I do not hold it against him.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Unlike the majority of Americans he already has, the puss of a president at the time pulled out when things were getting tough instead of fighting to win.

That is the problem, we do not fight to win and after we take the lead we leave and a power vacuum incurs. So the people we train and funded now dictate the area. How about if you want a war with the US we will destroy you and then make sure you cannot attack is in the future. Worked pretty well with us against Germany and Japan and look where we stand now.

While Trump is doing some things right we still need to start over. "Tax reform cannot be done", BS someone is paying you to keep the current structure in there. No reason we can't start over

Comment

Alright fine. So lets say that hypothetically, putin is telling the truth on this one. Why would the CIA do this? If it were true, it looks like they really, REALLY don't like muslims. As in "we need to turn the entire world against the muslims" is their new motto. If true.
                            WH

Comment

Saudi Arabia

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                You have me mistaken for your twin naynay.

Comment

Working...
                                X