Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jwp not guilty

And go.

We already have a thread that we goed to.

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Shit I looked, and didn't see it.

Comment

In my opinion, some very powerful people probably made sure this happened. If you take the time to actually read the indictment, it is blatantly obvious that he is guilty. Especially when it comes to the income tax evasion part of it.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Another Democrat taking advantage of their "constituency" .. People wanna be his bitches, go for it... At some point , people with a brain will understand they have been taken advantage of for the sake of votes, etc.. What has improved in the minority community ? not a damn thing.. Good luck with that... Don't care anymore..Havent lived in Dallas for 31 years, headed to an even more conservative county soon. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              In my opinion, some very powerful people probably made sure this happened. If you take the time to actually read the indictment, it is blatantly obvious that he is guilty. Especially when it comes to the income tax evasion part of it.
              but when the CIC is guilty of the same crime, where do we draw the line?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
              X