Dallas mayor to NRA, find new city for convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Fuuuuck youuuu, you fucking dunce! You're not worth the 4 keystrokes it takes to BAN your moron ass. Besides it's a whole lot more fun watching you make a complete ass of yourself.
    And for those who don't frequent the Sports Forum, this dumb ass predicted two NFC Teams would make the Superbowl.

Yeah, keep typing ass munch...
    Nobody frequents sports forum cause you run it ass clown!!!! And you know jack !! Get over the dumbass nfc two team shit! Your like my wife just get the fuck over it!!!! Damn it what’s wrong with people!!!

Comment

Lol @ Crawcunt gettin’ all e-mad and throwing his little e-tantrum.

Two NFC teams to the Super Bowl! It’s a lock!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
        Nobody frequents sports forum cause you run it ass clown!!!! And you know jack !! Get over the dumbass nfc two team shit! Your like my wife just get the fuck over it!!!! Damn it what’s wrong with people!!!
        All I got from your post is that even your wife thinks you’re fucking retarded.

If even your wife knows you’re retarded, maybe what’s wrong is just you.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post

Comment

Eh, dallas can just be the new detroit. The plants can reclaim the land. Let it look like I am Legend.
            WH

Comment

Snickers are good but those METRX are better. Caramel pretzel ones are the bomb diggity!

Comment

tryin to get swole whoady?

Comment

I like the occasional Fiber One Bar. Awesome farts followed by a huge dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Lol look at this salty drunk ass.

Anytime you have argued with me...ive been correct. Why are you calling attention to that? Are you that insecure? Only idiots come back for an intellectual beating.
                    There is a huge difference between your delusions of correctness and reality, on more than one occasion. Of course I work at an engineering firm so I'm used to dealing with dumbasses exactly like you. You're the insecure wee boy that has to be right all the time but seldom is. Carry on though, cause it makes for good laughs.

Comment

Working...
                    X