No announcement yet.

Judge orders that $1 million be returned to dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pffft, drive a train...$105k house and a $250k boat.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• So, did you bang her? Where are the nudes?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• By the way, I'm also guessing the husband in DON SVO's story makes a decent living. If he's a broke dick, I either: 1) need to get some investing tips from her; or 2) our definition of "comfortably" is way different.
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

• Lolz @ who's who is high school. You have to be trolling dude. No one could be that lame.

God bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            By the way, I'm also guessing the husband in DON SVO's story makes a decent living. If he's a broke dick, I either: a) need to get some investing tips from her; or b) our definition of "comfortably" is way different.
            Or c.) she has a money man on the side. Get in where you fit in!
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Or c.) she has a money man on the side. Get in where you fit in!
              Bam!

Comment

• Laaap daaaance...

Comment

By the way, I'm also guessing the husband in DON SVO's story makes a decent living. If he's a broke dick, I either: 1) need to get some investing tips from her; or 2) our definition of "comfortably" is way different.
                  Her husband did fine. Nothing outrageous but her kick start (she claimed she had been dumping it into investments since Day 1) was going to be the foundation of it all for sure.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Laaap daaaance...
                    The Doogie line always works on strippers.

Comment

Pffft, drive a train...$105k house and a $250k boat.
                      I'm going to do this, but switch boat for car.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        I'm going to do this, but switch boat for car.
                        On here, I seent it!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          Her husband did fine. Nothing outrageous but her kick start (she claimed she had been dumping it into investments since Day 1) was going to be the foundation of it all for sure.
                          Yeah, ex-strippers never lie and try to justify what they did in their "past" life.
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            I just want to kick over a new rock, and state for the record that I hate canine searches, and think they're bullshit.
                            I second this.

<-- Didn't read
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X