DirecTV deals for existing customers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirecTV deals for existing customers?

Anyone had any luck getting DirecTV to give a promotion discount for an existing customer? I called them today since our promotion offer has expired. The "ultimate" package is $42.99 for new customers and $81.99 for existing customers. Just curious if anyone had any luck getting them to offer something better?

funny, i just happened to call them yesterday and talked to the retentions department since i've been off contract for about 2 years and all my discounts expired.

they gave me $20 off per month for a year (i think), then added all premiums for 1/2 price for 3 months. mainly just wanted hbo for a while.
    also got 2 new hd dvrs to replace my oldest slowest heaps from 2007. could have done a genie and a wireless genie mini but i opted for the stand alone hd dvr.

directv has pretty good customer service, easy to get a hold of and speak with, but they wont give you the new customer rates.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Odd, I called DirecTV as well and they knocked off $20/mo and got all premium channels for 6 months for free.

Fios just passed out flyers in my neighborhood for their triple play, LOCKED for two years, $59.99

I think someone's scared of losing customers.

Comment

Call to cancel they will offer anything to keep you...

Comment

dammit to hell, they sent me hr22s instead of hr24s. fuck sticks. i aint want these slow ass boxes. time to call them back
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
          X