No announcement yet.

Warcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually going to see it again tonight with a buddy in IMAX 3D. This time I will pay attention more to the little details they put in.

Few spoilers below.

I think the orcs part of the movie was excellent. If thats all it was it would probably be one of my all time favorites. The human side was just weird.. Gorona's actor was pretty bland and weak. The story on that side jumped very quickly and was kind of hard to follow because of it. I thought Lothar and Khadgar( Loved his LEVEL UP scene) were cast well and carried the human side of the story as best they could be the rest of the cast just didn't fit the part to me. Maybe too young for the parts or something but something just didn't fit.

The orcs were the opposite. I just about enjoyed everything about them. Their big hands were a little weird but that's how they are. The effects for the magic were and fel were excellent. Gul'dan was amazing. The fight between him and Durotan was one of my favorite scenes.

Ohh and the Murloc.. woo

Comment

already on my plex server, planning to watch it this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
        Actually going to see it again tonight with a buddy in IMAX 3D. This time I will pay attention more to the little details they put in.

Few spoilers below.

I think the orcs part of the movie was excellent. If thats all it was it would probably be one of my all time favorites. The human side was just weird.. Gorona's actor was pretty bland and weak. The story on that side jumped very quickly and was kind of hard to follow because of it. I thought Lothar and Khadgar( Loved his LEVEL UP scene) were cast well and carried the human side of the story as best they could be the rest of the cast just didn't fit the part to me. Maybe too young for the parts or something but something just didn't fit.

The orcs were the opposite. I just about enjoyed everything about them. Their big hands were a little weird but that's how they are. The effects for the magic were and fel were excellent. Gul'dan was amazing. The fight between him and Durotan was one of my favorite scenes.

Ohh and the Murloc.. woo
        I was the only one in the threate I think that laughed at the Murloc.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        already on my plex server, planning to watch it this afternoon
        Login info?!?!?!?

Comment

I was at Blizzcon when they made everyone scream FOR THE ALLIANCE and FOR THE HORDE, so technically I am in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
            I was at Blizzcon when they made everyone scream FOR THE ALLIANCE and FOR THE HORDE, so technically I am in that movie.
            My sister was their that year as well. Pretty awesome idea to do.

Comment

Watched it online good quality out already, I enjoyed it , it started off pretty weak but really got into it

Comment

it was alright, as good as any other fantasy flick that's come out.

Comment

Can you get it on your plex? i'll let unicorn jeff give you a handy if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Can you get it on your plex? i'll let unicorn jeff give you a handy if you do.
                    You dont like my car build so fuck you

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      it was alright, as good as any other fantasy flick that's come out.
                      Same here...saw it in IMAX 3D yesterday. I'm not a WoW player so I don't really know the history but it was a decent way to kill a couple hours and see some cool CGI. I'll probably see the next one when it comes out if the world hasn't ended yet.

Comment

Lol, the list of things Crazie hates is long and distinguished. I wouldn't take it personally.

Comment

Warcraft: Film Becomes Highest-Grossing Movie Based on a Video Game of All Time

"Warcraft" has grossed more than $377 million since its release on June 10 to pass the 2010 action film "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" as the top video game movie ever.

Comment

Haha. I said I could respect the time and effort. I'm a simple person with simple taste.

And fuck you Blake!

Comment

Working...
                            X