No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen Tool in the last year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fucking show. Maynard hasn't lost a thing, and anyone who thinks that show was "ratchet" has sucked a cock or twelve in their lifetime.

We were in section F1, 12 rows back. And they fucking rocked the house. I'm going to try and find some tickets for the GP show tonight.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Glad to hear that! I was fortunate enough to score tickets when they went on sale. Section 205, I think three rows back.

Comment

Oh this is good news! Counting the hours..

What's the approx. Time for Primus taking the stage, and Tool, for that matter..?

Comment

We were in section F8 in Tulsa last night. Fucking amazing show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
          1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Yep, it was awesome. Very polished, professional, nothing held back, nothing lazy or old about it, Manyard's voice never failed, and they damn near blew the roof off of Verizon Theater. I coulda used about another hour of songs, but happy with the stuff they played. Unbelievable talent to do all that off rhythm syncopated stuff they do and stay with each other.....

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Great fucking show. Maynard hasn't lost a thing, and anyone who thinks that show was "ratchet" has sucked a cock or twelve in their lifetime.

We were in section F1, 12 rows back. And they fucking rocked the house. I'm going to try and find some tickets for the GP show tonight.
              Haha! Good to hear. Like I said...my buddy was most likely fucked up when he said that. Either that, or him being super white and not up-to-date with stupid lingo, he didn't know what it meant.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                Oh this is good news! Counting the hours..

What's the approx. Time for Primus taking the stage, and Tool, for that matter..?
                Sorry man, just saw this. We missed 3 Teeth and the first song or two from Primus. IIRC TOOL went on at 8:45 or so and ended about 11.

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                Yep, it was awesome. Very polished, professional, nothing held back, nothing lazy or old about it, Manyard's voice never failed, and they damn near blew the roof off of Verizon Theater. I coulda used about another hour of songs, but happy with the stuff they played. Unbelievable talent to do all that off rhythm syncopated stuff they do and stay with each other.....
                Yeah, I always wish they would play more, but it was a hell of a performance. One of the guys in our group had never seen them before. He couldn't believe how structured it was, and he's a musician, so he was in awe of how well they pulled it off with how difficult that is to do during live shows.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

What a show that was, definitely one of the loudest Ive experienced. It was good to see how precise they still are. This was the first time I've seen Primus too, I could have had another hour of that.

Comment

I got tickets for the October 27th in Little Rock, AR. Anyone else going?

Comment

Working...
                    X