OJ: Made in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ: Made in America

Did anyone catch this documentary last week? I've only gotten through the first 3 episodes so far, but damn, this is one dark documentary. I have a feeling episode 4 is going to go into some horrible details.

This has painted a really good picture of the mindset of OJ before and during the trial so far.

It is on my list of things to watch, a friend said there is no doubt in your mind he did it and was only found not guilty because of a biased jury.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      It is on my list of things to watch, a friend said there is no doubt in your mind he did it and was only found not guilty because of a biased jury.
      The jury had 8 black woman. Holy shit.

Comment

Does the show touch on the possible involvement of his son?
        The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
          Does the show touch on the possible involvement of his son?
          I've watched all 5 episodes so far. And yes he did mention that he had help to his agent. He also said (according to the agent) that if Nicole wouldn't have opened the door with a knife, she would still be alive. I thought it would have been AC that helped him, but to tell you the truth imo, he was there by himself. The evidence only showed one pair of bloody footprints. I'm glad I watched it, I could give two fucks about it when it happened so to me he was guilty the entire time, even if he didn't do it, to me he hired someone to do it.
          Though after watching the the show, he it did alright. This was a classic case of of having the right attorneys to provide reasonable doubt. When you watch the show you will know that HE DID DO IT, the most damning evidence was his blood drops* leading away to the Bronco around the corner.

*next to his bloody show prints, the shoes a were pair of Brunos in his size, only 29 pairs were sold in the U.S. and he denied owning them but there are pictures of those shoes on his feet, lol.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Oh he did it. The evidence is overwhelming... And then the DNA on top of that.

I think AC cared for Nicole too much to have a hand in it.

I watched all of this one and OJ vs the people. Both very cool and well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Watched episode 4 last night. Wow. What a bloody gruesome murder. It amazes me how much the trial turned into fixating on the racism of Fuhrman and the evidence was ignored.

I can't believe jurors even admitted it to be paying back for the Rodney King trial. The trial should have never been held in LA.

Comment

It was a really good series. Those jurors in episode 5 had me rolling. Knew he was guilty and said an Aquittal was pay back and then another saying they were just over it and done.

Episode 4 & 5 were by far the best. Learned some interesting things I had never heard.

Comment

Finished the series last night, well worth the 7.5 hours. I was in 5th grade when he was acquitted and remember listening the verdict on the radio at school, so seeing what really happened was very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                  X