Ghostbusters She-Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
    FUCK I hope they don't touch the Oceans movies. Some of my favorite movies right there.
    I am a fan also. My point was to my friemd is the movie is about 11 guys working together to get his girl back in the big leagues. No way would 11 women work together to help one girl get a man, much less while making themselves wealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      I am a fan also. My point was to my friemd is the movie is about 11 guys working together to get his girl back in the big leagues. No way would 11 women work together to help one girl get a man, much less while making themselves wealthy.
      I got your point. Great movies man, definitely not in need of a reboot

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Lol. You guys know Oceans 11 was a remake, right?
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Yes but it was with actors of similar caliber and was many decades apart.

Comment

Everything is a reboot of something nowadays. Hell, even this site is a reboot.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Well damn, very valid point. That shit is just a disgrace lol

Comment

Took my son to see this today. We had planned on The Secret Life of Pets but he begged for Ghostbusters; he has been playing with my old Ghostbusters toys lately. He loved it. I thought it was terrible. The only two cameos that didn't feel forced was Ernie Hudson and Annie Potts. The only good thing about the movie was the special effects; the ghosts looked pretty cool and kept a similar feel to the way they looked in the originals. The script and acting were terrible. It is a remake, not a sequel. The original actors cameos are them playing different random characters and not their old characters. One of the trailers made it seem like this took place after the original Ghostbusters broke up and these girls took over 30 years later. Nope, complete remake. And a lot of slapstick comedy, not the subtley funny line delivery we had from good actors in the originals. Of the entire new cast, the only one I thought did a decent job was Kate Mckennon, but even though she really tried she was still working with a bad script. My son enjoyed it, but it was about as bad as I predicted. So much wasted potential. It really should have had no slapstick and taken place as a sequel with a new crew and cameos of the original cast as their original characters. Also, whoever decided to make Harold Ramis' cameo a statue instead of a ghost is fucking moron.

Comment

To touch on what you said, LANTIRN, the whole premise of this flick didn't make sense. Why remake a classic? More importantly, why do a remake of the original movie with the biggest differentiator being the sex of the core group? Did someone freak the fuck out and feel that women were somehow slighted with the original release? It doesn't make sense to me whatsoever.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    To touch on what you said, LANTIRN, the whole premise of this flick didn't make sense. Why remake a classic? More importantly, why do a remake of the original movie with the biggest differentiator being the sex of the core group? Did someone freak the fuck out and feel that women were somehow slighted with the original release? It doesn't make sense to me whatsoever.
                    Yeah I don't get that either. Some roles are written for a specific gender or actor in mind. Sometimes you write roles with an idea of gender, but not a concrete one and someone from the opposite gender nails it. That is all fine, but this whole thing was so forced it was painful, and then a shitty script on top of it. The secretary by Hemsworth was probably the worst part of the movie, and that is compared to the really horrible villian and shitty script. And if you are going to do a complete remake, fucking say it instead of eluding to it being a sequel in the trailer. I really don't get why they wouldn't be clear about that aspect.

Comment

This movie is to the original Ghostbusters what RINO's are to Republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        This movie is to the original Ghostbusters what RINO's are to Republicans.
                        So like Gyno's?

Comment

Working...
                        X