Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee

What does everyone drink? I like the Kona Classic from The Hawaiian island Coffee company.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Nantucket Blend from Green Mountain, mostly.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Waffle house premium blend
      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Peets house blend for ground coffee.

I have a keurig so i get a range of other types in the k-cups that keeps things different.

Comment

I like Green mountain Samatran blend and Folgers gourmet
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

i don't drink the stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              i don't drink the stuff
              Just don't like it or what?
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                Just don't like it or what?
                never have. Tried it around high school/college, and couldn't stand it.

I've tried it a few times since then, from mocha choca lata yayas, to to vanilla super caramel taffy surprise, to just plain or just cream and sugar. No matter the combo that undertone of "coffee" I just can't get down with.

I'm also not big on hot beverages, I grew up on the freakin beach, 80-100 degree weather just about year round, a hot beverage never was appealing.

I'll take my water plain, no need to filter your beans and leaves and twigs in my perfectly good water

Comment

Dunkin' Donuts medium roast.

Comment

never have. Tried it around high school/college, and couldn't stand it.

I've tried it a few times since then, from mocha choca lata yayas, to to vanilla super caramel taffy surprise, to just plain or just cream and sugar. No matter the combo that undertone of "coffee" I just can't get down with.

I'm also not big on hot beverages, I grew up on the freakin beach, 80-100 degree weather just about year round, a hot beverage never was appealing.

I'll take my water plain, no need to filter your beans and leaves and twigs in my perfectly good water
                    How about barley and hops? Can we filter those in your perfectly good water?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      How about barley and hops? Can we filter those in your perfectly good water?
                      no, but you can add my perfectly good water to alcohol to dilute it so that it can meet legal requirements.

Comment

no, but you can add my perfectly good water to alcohol to dilute it so that it can meet legal requirements.
                        Come to think of it, I'm not sure that I have ever seen you with a beer in your hand.

Comment

Seattle's Best
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Never had a sip. No desire. People I work with treat it like crack and can't really function without it. Pass!

Comment

i just bought a grind and brew coffee maker..Fresh ground coffee is so much better

I use starbucks beans, but I am looking for a good local roaster..anyone know of one?

Comment

Working...
                              X