Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gear Season 18 UK

Season 18 Episode 1 Tonight @ 7:30pm

Next Week Episode 2 will be the one they filmed at Texas Motor Speedway!

Right after each one will be Richard Hammonds crash course,which I believe were all filmed here in the USA, showing Mega Machines. Last weeks was pretty good.

This must be on BBC USA as this has already played on the other side of the pond.

Comment

Yes this is on BBC America aka our Season Premier

Comment

Last week they showed the India "trade" episode which was new to the US. As usual, pure entertainment. I guess technically it is not part of season 18.... (Ah, Christmas episode)

I like the long expedition style challenges they go on. Close tie between the show with Oliver and the one with Baby Stig at the ending for me.
        Last edited by SC457A; 04-24-2012, 05:31 AM. Reason: New info
        Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

watching them on BBCA is useless. The episodes they show on the other side are usually 58-61 minutes long. the ones here have a play time of about 45 minutes or so. There are so many things that get cut off when they show it on BBCA.

if you are interested in seeing them in their true form check out www.finalgear.com
          Originally posted by 56482
          only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by suckerdin View Post
            watching them on BBCA is useless. The episodes they show on the other side are usually 58-61 minutes long. the ones here have a play time of about 45 minutes or so. There are so many things that get cut off when they show it on BBCA.

if you are interested in seeing them in their true form check out www.finalgear.com
            Thats why you must watch the 1:30 hour long episodes on BBCA. A lot harder to find being aired is the main issue.
            Some cars and a bike...

Comment

best show in the world of all time ever?

yes. no vote needed.

damn shame the seasons have gotten so short.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                Thats why you must watch the 1:30 hour long episodes on BBCA. A lot harder to find being aired is the main issue.
                what? they never show the episodes in their entirety on our side of the world. Not even on Netflix.

and yes, momo has the right idea.
                only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                  best show in the world of all time ever?

yes. no vote needed.

damn shame the seasons have gotten so short.
                  They do two "seasons" a year, and pretty much have done that since the beginning. Up until 2006 they were doing about 18 shows a year, starting in '06 they've been doing two 7 epsiode seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by suckerdin View Post
                    what? they never show the episodes in their entirety on our side of the world. Not even on Netflix.

and yes, momo has the right idea.
                    I have see a 42 minute version (1 hour show), and have seen the same episode which aires for a hour and a half. The same episode shows a lot more stuff which is cut out of the hour show. I would guess it is 60+ minutes of actual Top Gear.

Past example. The 1:30 episode with the Texas NASCAR scene. I bet they cut out some of it. Some of the China crap. Some of the Benz crap. Boom 42 minutes of show.

Same with the African and Middle East shows. They cut tons out during the 1 hour show...
                    Some cars and a bike...

Comment

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                      I have see a 42 minute version (1 hour show), and have seen the same episode which aires for a hour and a half. The same episode shows a lot more stuff which is cut out of the hour show. I would guess it is 60+ minutes of actual Top Gear.

Past example. The 1:30 episode with the Texas NASCAR scene. I bet they cut out some of it. Some of the China crap. Some of the Benz crap. Boom 42 minutes of show.

Same with the African and Middle East shows. They cut tons out during the 1 hour show...
                      yeah, they have to do it because of the stupid commercials that interrupt television in the U.S.
                      only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Episode 2 was funny a shit. I watched the long version. Gonna watch Ep 3 tonight
                        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Season 18 is the best season since 10.
                          only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Loved the "car chase". Little Focus showed the evil Jag how its done.
                            Some cars and a bike...

Comment

Working...
                            X