Clear All

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    Why does this look photoshopped/fake?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Well, that's fucking stupid
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• its absolutely not. Eric Steinbrecher on FB. i'll show you one that looks fake/photoshopped but this truck is VERY legit.

Hopefully that lady Al P doesn't see this and add Brooks to the class action lawsuit that Chevrolet should be filing on us for turning their 50 year old trucks into "circus trucks".

Comment

• full tube chassis with the frame as the air tank. I can't hate.

Comment

• FWIW he is/was the head welder at www.pbfab.com

Comment

• Comment

• That photochop is nasty.

Comment

• Huh, its not photochopped

Comment

• No fucking way, the reflections on the blower are way off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      its absolutely not. Eric Steinbrecher on FB. i'll show you one that looks fake/photoshopped but this truck is VERY legit.

Hopefully that lady Al P doesn't see this and add Brooks to the class action lawsuit that Chevrolet should be filing on us for turning their 50 year old trucks into "circus trucks".
                      Was gonna say. Can't really call it a truck at this point can you?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• The the hell do those photos have so much post processing? I'll never understand that with people.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Nice, but would look 1000 times better with the AAR style hood, ducktail spoiler, and losing the "barracuda" emblem. Still cool though!

Comment

Working...
                                X