Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

hoax

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Canceled! Ain't that some bullshit.
        Lol... Gullible?

Comment

Fuck yea. That V bitch got what was coming to her.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Fuck yea. That V bitch got what was coming to her.
            Damn right she did, I had enough of her.

Comment

What did they blow in her hair when she was walking around? Was that supposed to be some kind of poison?

Comment

What did they blow in her hair when she was walking around? Was that supposed to be some kind of poison?
                Some sort of witchcraft/sorcery-type crap. She's supposed to be one of those Jamaican witchcraft people so they were trying to use her own shit against her, I believe.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Some sort of witchcraft/sorcery-type crap. She's supposed to be one of those Jamaican witchcraft people so they were trying to use her own shit against her, I believe.
                  Yeah, the "new" head kitchen chick is into that.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    I thought that might be it, but I was hoping she would die of poisoning.

I liked the getting run over by van option better.

Comment

I thought that might be it, but I was hoping she would die of poisoning.

I liked the getting run over by van option better.
                      Leah hadn't been watching but she was in the room during that scene.. She seemed a little surprised when I started shouting "run that bitch over!!". lol. It was like watching a game winning touchdown.

Comment

Is the nudity still prevalent as it was in the first episode? Or was that just to get you hooked? I've refrained from getting caught up in another series.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          Is the nudity still prevalent as it was in the first episode? Or was that just to get you hooked? I've refrained from getting caught up in another series.
                          Its not as common as it was at the beginning and it really hasn't bothered me. I don't need nudity in every scene if its a good show.

Comment

Its not as common as it was at the beginning and it really hasn't bothered me. I don't need nudity in every scene if its a good show.
                            This.. Honestly, the second season was much more interesting to me since they focused much more on the other inmates. The primary "Piper" story line got pretty old to me by about midway through, and I would actually fast forward much of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              This.. Honestly, the second season was much more interesting to me since they focused much more on the other inmates. The primary "Piper" story line got pretty old to me by about midway through, and I would actually fast forward much of that.
                              I completely agree on all points. I really didn't care about Pipers story line. I don't think any of the woman are that attractive anyways. They are really trying to make Laura Prepon look ugly. My wife and I both agree they are trying hard to make her look ugly.

Comment

I completely agree on all points. I really didn't care about Pipers story line. I don't think any of the woman are that attractive anyways. They are really trying to make Laura Prepon look ugly. My wife and I both agree they are trying hard to make her look ugly.
                                Hell, half of the nudity they had was in shower scenes and such, with overweight or old women, and was incidental to the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X