No announcement yet.

X-Men:Apocalypse-2016!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was listening to an interview with Hugh Jackman. He was saying that besides Channing Tatum playing Gambit in Apocalypse, there is also supposed to be a stand alone Gambit movie(I'm guessing a Origins-type movie).

Comment

Channing tatum could not win 1st place in a talent contest if he was the only one.... the other guy should play gambit
      sigpic

Comment

Harry Conick Junior(sp?) should play Gambit. The guy reeks of Cajun and is smooth as fuck just like Gambit.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

From Simon Kinberg

"The kind of scope and scale we’re talking about is like disaster movie, extinction level event. Sort of Roland Emmerich-style moviemaking, which you’ve never seen in an X-Men movie, or any superhero movie, which I think is exciting"

so curious that it will be mostly the same cast so far....

Jennifer Lawrence Raven / Mystique
          Michael Fassbender Erik Lensherr / Magneto
          Channing Tatum Remy LeBeau / Gambit (rumored)
          Nicholas Hoult Hank McCoy / Beast
          James McAvoy Charles Xavier
          Evan Peters Peter / Quicksilver

Comment

back in the '90s, there was a book for comic news called Wizard. they would have section for comic movies and who would play which mutant...this was the list for their chose for Xmen

Xavier-Patrick Stewart
            Bishop-Michael Dorn
            Colossus-Dolph Lundgren
            Cyclops-Michael Biehn
            Gambit-Jean-Claude Van Damme
            Storm-Iman Bowie?
            Psylocke-Tia Carrere
            Sabretooth-Clancy Brown
            Magneto-Rutger Hauer
            White Queen-Rebecca de Mornay
            Juggernaut-Vader
            Jean Grey-Nicole Kidman
            Wolverine-Glenn Danzig
            Cable-Clint Eastwood

Comment

Variety reports that Oscar Isaac has been cast as Apocalypse in "X-Men: Apocalypse." While Isaac's closest upcoming project is "A Most Violent Year," it's likely that most will recognize his name from the casting announcement for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." The actor has also had roles in "Inside Llewyn Davis," "Drive," "Sucker Punch" and more.

A young version of Apocalypse was introduced in the post-credits scene of "X-Men: Days of Future Past," pointing directly toward the sequel. The movie version of Apocalypse will reportedly be similar to his comic book counterpart as a mutant thousands of years old.

"One thing that interests me is the notion of ancient mutants," Singer said in January. "What would people thousands of years ago, without the benefit of science, think mutants were? And more importantly, what would mutants thousands of years ago think they were? Gods? Titans? Angels? Demons? And if such mutants did exist thousands of years ago, what became of them? Did one survive?"

Isaac is the first confirmed new actor to board the project, joining series alums James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence. The film, directed by Bryan Singer with a script by Simon Kinberg, is scheduled for release on May 27, 2016.

Odd choice.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

The trailer came out today. I am really on the fence but it was pretty cool seeing Apocalypse go gigantor.

Comment

Olivia Munn is psylock perfect. I want see her superhero body!
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      Thanks. I can't get to youtube but that link helps

Comment

Thank ya sir!

Comment

They couldn't have done better with Olivia as Psylocke. Just as good as Hugh playing Wolverine. Really wish Rogue was in this. Psy and Jean are the best x girls.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Apparently Wolverine is going to be in his Weapon X persona for this. I really hate Singer is going to get the first shot at Weapon X.

Comment

Working...
                                X