Ftp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftp?

Was just pulling out of my neighborhood. An Arlington PD unit turned onto my street, parked against the curb about three car lengths behind me, swung open his door as I watched in the side view and barfed all over my street. What the hell!

Hahaha. To much to drink last night would be my guess.

Comment

There is a stomach virus going around.

Comment

I saw a Female Officer off Green oaks pulling a lot of people over yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Was just pulling out of my neighborhood. An Arlington PD unit turned onto my street, parked against the curb about three car lengths behind me, swung open his door as I watched in the side view and barfed all over my street. What the hell!
          Probably just sick of dealing with the public.

Comment

Bad donuts
            sigpic

Comment

He was reliving a arrest from last night, where he caught 2 guys "shrimping" in Randol Mill Park

sigpic
              "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
              through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
              We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
              my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
                He was reliving a arrest from last night, where he caught 2 guys "shrimping" in Randol Mill Park

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  Probably just sick of dealing with the public.
                  X2 if I was a cop I'd be shooting all these dumb mofos too

Comment

Actual event that happened… Cop pulls over, opens door and pours out his/her coffee out. Talisman views this and ponders how he can convert this eventless tale into a dfwmustangs thread of the century. Talisman dreams of standing ovations, high post count and multiple internet friends cheering him into the internet hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
                      Actual event that happened… Cop pulls over, opens door and pours out his/her coffee out. Talisman views this and ponders how he can convert this eventless tale into a dfwmustangs thread of the century. Talisman dreams of standing ovations, high post count and multiple internet friends cheering him into the internet hall of fame.
                      Matt 2.0?
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So what you are saying is....talisman = tales man

Comment

So I was running lights and siren to a fight in progress call one night. I had just finished eating Whataburger and also just dropped in a nice chunk of Copenhagen. As I was cruising right along to the call, I sneezed. Well when I sneezed I pulled some Copenhagen back into my throat. Lights and siren, door open, Mach 3, throwing up down the side of my car. After the call my guys were like WTF is on the side of your car. Just glad I was on a street with no mailboxes.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                              So what you are saying is....talisman = tales man

Indeed… Anything to maintain his internet prowess

Comment

Working...
                              X