No announcement yet.

Ghostbusters She-Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Against my better judgment I watched the trailer and it looks aweful. No, aweful doesn't even describe it. It looked like that bathroom I saw in a Saudi hospital that had feces piled in the floor and wiped all over the wall. This trailer looked like a feces covered bathroom. It made the trailer for Batman vs Superman look like the first time I saw the trailer for The Force Awakens. Ben Affleck's Batman has a chance at an Oscar thanks to this Ghostbusters trailer. And as bad as it looks, I am curious enough to want to see it for free on netflix. I think it has absolutely no shot at being good, but now part of me wants to see how bad this really is, and then cry myself to sleep. This is going to be The Phantom Menace of the Ghostbusters franchise. No, that isn't fair. The Phantome Menace was Empire Strikes Back compared to this blue waffle of an abomniation.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Fucking no

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Will not watch. I don't care for the she-boot idea, but Melissa McCarthy and Leslie Jones are just awful.
        I agree.... McCarthy's shtick is getting old. Leslie jones, well even in that diner scene it was a 100% wtf is this shit moment. Kristen wiig won't be able to save this piece of turd.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
          Maybe if we get enough nude scenes out of it.
          Our luck, the only nudes would be Leslie jones
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
            I agree.... McCarthy's shtick is getting old. Leslie jones, well even in that diner scene it was a 100% wtf is this shit moment. Kristen wiig won't be able to save this piece of turd.
            Melissa McCarthy has sucked since day one.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

It's good to see there is at least one topic everyone on this site can agree on. Thank you awful Ghost Busters 2 reboot.

Comment

Int'l Trailer:
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

God no.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

FWIW:
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

So much potential, so much garbage.

Comment

Agreed, I heard a rumor they were trying to do the same shit with Oceans 11... God damned ridiculous on so many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                          Agreed, I heard a rumor they were trying to do the same shit with Oceans 11... God damned ridiculous on so many levels.
                          FUCK I hope they don't touch the Oceans movies. Some of my favorite movies right there.
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

You guys need your male privilege checked, and quit woman shaming.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              You guys need your male privilege checked, and quit woman shaming.

lol
                              Maybe women should start being as good as men? I've met very few funny women that don't make it feel forced.

Comment

*sigh

When cautious optimism turns to facepalm.

Comment

Working...
                                X